Island Princess balcony - Covered or not covered

West Coast Gal

Hi, DH and I are booking our first world cruise, and I am trying to find out if Caribe 326 balcony is covered or not.  I know some Princess ships have tiered decks so that the deck above you looks down on the balcony of the deck below.  Of course we don't want to spend 111 days with someone looking at us every time we go on the balcony.  Thanks for your help!

I believe it’s uncovered.

Photo F shows the arrangement of the starboard aft portion of the the ship.  The top balconies are on the Aloha deck.  On this side of the ship there are only five cabins on the Aloha rear "bump out" section, and they are uncovered.  On the port side, they continue all the way to the stern (see photo F above).  Below Aloha on the Baja deck the first five cabins (B637, B639, B641, B643, and B645) are covered by the above Aloha balconies.  The remainder are uncovered.  On the port side all of the Baja balconies are covered except the aft corner cabin.

4887B20A-DE50-46C0-8548-591EFB785DD9.jpeg

• Like 1

C326 has a large balcony, approx. 9ft. x 9ft. which is half covered by the balconies on baja deck above which have 9ft. x 5ft. balconies. The photo in post #2 is the aft of the ship. Your cabin is mid ship and not part of the renovation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, skynight said:

C326 has a large balcony, approx. 9ft. x 9ft. which is half covered by the balconies on baja deck above which have 9ft. x 5ft. balconies. The photo in post #2 is the aft of the ship. Your cabin is mid ship and not part of the renovation.

Great information, We truly love the bigger decks!

• 2 years later...