FCC Extension?

john1970

Can some of the experts on here guide me please? Have the FCC use by dates been extended? Last year I took an FCC for a deposit for a cruise that I didn't want to pay the final balance on. I thought I had to use it and sail by December 2021. I read the following below on the Azamara website. So does that mean they have been extended? 

Cheers in advance and apologies if this has already been discussed.

How long do I have to redeem my Future Cruise Credit?

All Cruise with Confidence Future Cruise Credits must be applied by April 30, 2022 toward the cruise fare due on an Azamara sailing departing on or before September 30, 2022. Please note that Cruise with Confidence Future Cruise Credits cannot be redeemed on the sailing where it was previously issued; Only future sail dates qualify for FCC redemption.

I cancelled our cruise when the prospect for it sailing seemed dim, and received a future cruise credit. This was before Azamara cancelled our cruise.  It was not part of the Cruise With Confidence Future Cruise Credit program.  Does anyone know if my credit dates (book by Dec. 2021, cruise by April 2021) are extended as well? I haven't been able to get an answer from Azamara or my travel agent.

11 hours ago, tgg said:

I cancelled our cruise when the prospect for it sailing seemed dim, and received a future cruise credit. This was before Azamara cancelled our cruise.  It was not part of the Cruise With Confidence Future Cruise Credit program.  Does anyone know if my credit dates (book by Dec. 2021, cruise by April 2021) are extended as well? I haven't been able to get an answer from Azamara or my travel agent.

I wish you could just log onto your Azamara profile and see them there. IT is something the new owners really need to look at!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, tgg said:

How long ago did you cancel and get the FCC?

1 hour ago, laurieb said:

How long ago did you cancel and get the FCC?

We cancelled on March 12, 2020 for an April 5, 2020 cruise.  I'd have been smart to wait for Azamara to cancel so I could have gotten a refund - but I didn't.🤕

Azamara sent us the future cruise certificate on March 31, 2020.

Edited by tgg
content