**** Holland America Board’s Future Cruise Listing Updated Friday, February 26th, 2021 ****

kazu

3 minutes ago, kazu said:

Thanks kindly.  No worries at all - I’m sure you are thrilled at the idea of cruising again 😄 

I am.  Juan gets his second dose this week.  I need to wait my turn but am hopeful about the J&J.  One dose and tested against some of the newer strains.  Fewer side effects too.

Edited by Crazy For Cats
Spelling
  • Like 1

Jacqui, please remove my Aug. 26 Island Princess cruise to Scandinavia, Baltics and Iceland.  We got notice from our TA yesterday that Princess had to cancel it due to "the recent UK Government announcement on the roadmap to ease lockdown and international travel restriction".  I didn't quite understand how easing a lockdown forced the cancellation of the cruise, but what do I know?  Seems like the opposite.  No cruises at all for us in 2021!

2 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Jacqui, please remove my Aug. 26 Island Princess cruise to Scandinavia, Baltics and Iceland.  We got notice from our TA yesterday that Princess had to cancel it due to "the recent UK Government announcement on the roadmap to ease lockdown and international travel restriction".  I didn't quite understand how easing a lockdown forced the cancellation of the cruise, but what do I know?  Seems like the opposite.  No cruises at all for us in 2021!

Sorry to hear this and no cruises in 2021 for you 😞 

From what I understand the UK is working at easing and allowing travel but there are conditions attached including limitations to “red list countries”.  

Sadly until covid is under control, certain countries are “red listed” - although I think black listed is the more appropriate term)

• Like 1

This thread is now CLOSED.

Please post your future cruise plans on the updated thread for March 5th, 2021 if you would like to receive a Bon Voyage.  Here is the link - 

Thank you 🙂