Question about sharing internet package

In the past, we bought one device internet package to share among our devices. When we want internet access on Device A but Device B is logged in, we can kick Device B off from A. Now my question. If we buy a two devices package for our next cruise. Do we get to pick to kick Device B or Device C off from A? Or it is a random thing?

36 minutes ago, screenname2004 said:

Do we get to pick to kick Device B or Device C off from A? Or it is a random thing

You don't get a choice which device gets kicked off, typically it's the last one logged on.

1 hour ago, screenname2004 said:

In the past, we bought one device internet package to share among our devices. When we want internet access on Device A but Device B is logged in, we can kick Device B off from A. Now my question. If we buy a two devices package for our next cruise. Do we get to pick to kick Device B or Device C off from A? Or it is a random thing?

Random and I've also had it where it would not kick another device off, you had to log off one device before another could log in

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Resurrecting this thread. We have never purchased Internet for any of our cruises, but I have a question about using multiple devices with one plan.

Say I purchase Internet for myself, can I sign off on my iPhone and sign my wife’s iPhone into the Internet package for her to use?  Is it pretty straightforward? Do they provide you with a login information that you can use on any device? It’s just limited to one at a time?

7 minutes ago, The Fun Researcher said:

Resurrecting this thread. We have never purchased Internet for any of our cruises, but I have a question about using multiple devices with one plan.

Say I purchase Internet for myself, can I sign off on my iPhone and sign my wife’s iPhone into the Internet package for her to use?  Is it pretty straightforward? Do they provide you with a login information that you can use on any device? It’s just limited to one at a time?

Yes you can swap between devices at your leisure. It is very straight forward. They don't provide you with a login, you create your own that is used on whatever device you want. Yes it is limited to one at a time if you purchase the 1 device package.

• Thanks 1