I’m giving up

jdixon0631

We made the same decision.  First cruise was booked for March 2020 and then rebooked the same cruise for March 2021.  Decided to cancel outright and get our money back.  Then with the new promo for the Cheers package we rebooked the same cruise for March 2022.  Lost the $600 OBO but gained the Cheers package and the cruise was about $300 cheaper.  Just hoping by March 2022, cruises will be sailing safely.🤞

I made the decision to not give any money to the cruise lines until they are up and running, and they can prove that the ship and it's passengers won't be quarantined again. I have only done about 35 cruises, and I love them as much as the next person but I'm not giving the cruise lines money for something that is still so uncertain!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, fla gang said:

I made the decision to not give any money to the cruise lines until they are up and running, and they can prove that the ship and it's passengers won't be quarantined again. I have only done about 35 cruises, and I love them as much as the next person but I'm not giving the cruise lines money for something that is still so uncertain!

Mexico. AIs. Do it! 🙂

14 hours ago, fla gang said:

I was at the same place until they sent me an offer for $99 deposits and $500 OBC. We figured we could gamble $198 on an April 2022 Mardi Gras sailing.

On 3/15/2021 at 10:39 AM, jetsfan58 said:

Because we still have Americans dying at alarming rates. When we can report no deaths in one full day due to the Virus then the restrictions may be eased a bit.

Be patient cruisers.  

lol.  Can’t tell if this is serious or not.

So, if we have two months straight where the national death toll is, say, between 10 and 60, we should keep things like cruising on ice?