Beverage Packages

Daniel A

At the beginning it could be difficult to upgrade but as time went on, it became much easier and some even reported servers asking if people wanted to.

From what others have reported, it is best to ask right away at a bar BEFORE you purchase a drink under the SBP.  Hope this helps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, kazu said:

From what others have reported, it is best to ask right away at a bar BEFORE you purchase a drink under the SBP.  Hope this helps.

Another important consideration if you want to upgrade: Until you complete the upgrade, do *not* order any beverages that aren't covered by the SBP.  It's not worth your time trying to get the more expensive drinks adjusted off your folio/account. Stick with SBP-covered beverages until after you've upgraded. Then, go wild.

1 hour ago, POA1 said:

Another important consideration if you want to upgrade: Until you complete the upgrade, do *not* order any beverages that aren't covered by the SBP.  It's not worth your time trying to get the more expensive drinks adjusted off your folio/account. Stick with SBP-covered beverages until after you've upgraded. Then, go wild.

DW drinks Absolut Vodka Martinis.  Would those be covered by the SBP or would I need the EBP?  I'm just a plain old Budweiser guy so I'm sure SBP would cover those.  If we needed to upgrade DW's plan, do we need to upgrade both mine and hers or can we upgrade hers and not mine?

1 hour ago, Daniel A said:

DW drinks Absolut Vodka Martinis.  Would those be covered by the SBP or would I need the EBP?  I'm just a plain old Budweiser guy so I'm sure SBP would cover those.  If we needed to upgrade DW's plan, do we need to upgrade both mine and hers or can we upgrade hers and not mine?

SBP is fine for you.

• Thanks 1