Want to cruise in July 2021? Let your voice be heard.

HBCcruiser

20 minutes ago, MichiganBound said:

Typing words in CAPS is shouting in on-line forums.    You are shouting frequently. Please stop.

Are you admonishing everyone who uses caps - even in this post, or just those you disagree with? Curious. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

Are you admonishing everyone who uses caps - even in this post, or just those you disagree with? Curious. 

I use caps and bold for emphasis and you seem to do the same. I don't know why people are getting so bent out of shape about the caps. Since we're not talking to one another in person, caps are what people use to demonstrate emphasis. I don't think you were shouting, not in the least. But I do resent the fact that you live closer to Mexico than I do, LOL. 😆😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DCGuy64 said:

But I do resent the fact that you live closer to Mexico than I do, LOL.

Ahhh but you live closer to my happy place - Bermuda, so we are even. Speaking of Mexico, we are heading to Cabo on Saturday!!! (I am yelling with joy right now) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HBCcruiser said:

Ahhh but you live closer to my happy place - Bermuda, so we are even. Speaking of Mexico, we are heading to Cabo on Saturday!!! (I am yelling with joy right now) 

Fantastic, have a GREAT time! (I think that's a foregone conclusion, haha). 😊

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HBCcruiser said:

I am not shouting - I am emphasizing. I use exclamation marks to denote shouting.  Hope that clarifies. 

Nothing needs clarified....we know precisely what you are about! 🙄

• Like 1

Happy to report that I will be getting my 1st shot this Saturday. Yesterday, I learned (thanks to my wife) that a health center located about an hour's drive from our house has more vaccine supply than takers, and since it's located in a jurisdiction that is accepting patients in the eligible group of which I'm a member, I signed up ASAP. Don't know yet which vaccine it is, likely Pfizer or Moderna but we'll see.

I feel very lucky. I also heard on the news that all Virginians should be eligible for the vaccine by the middle of this month. So very good news, indeed!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DCGuy64 said:

Happy to report that I will be getting my 1st shot this Saturday. Yesterday, I learned (thanks to my wife) that a health center located about an hour's drive from our house has more vaccine supply than takers, and since it's located in a jurisdiction that is accepting patients in the eligible group of which I'm a member, I signed up ASAP. Don't know yet which vaccine it is, likely Pfizer or Moderna but we'll see.

I feel very lucky. I also heard on the news that all Virginians should be eligible for the vaccine by the middle of this month. So very good news, indeed!

Yay!!!! WA state is opening it up to anyone 16 and over on April 15th. I’m already stalking all the websites!

• Like 2