Make sure tips are taken off your total price

slanik

1 hour ago, Von & John said:

@larry_s_taco - Sterling & Cooks are wine brands to me...

I was attempting to recall as many beer brands as I could from childhood...

I do not recognize these as beers.  

They were beers both brewed in Evansville Indiana. They were big in the Midwest when I was a kid in the 50's & 60's.

On 3/26/2021 at 11:50 PM, jelayne said:

With the Celebrity system every inclusion/ perk has to show as a charge to your booking  .  Then a 2nd invoice is  processed that credits the charges for all the inclusions so when you receive the 2nd booking Confirmation  it should reflect the price you booked at.   

Hi.

My invoice reflects the correct price. But when I log in to "manage my cruise", it shows a significantly higher amount. Perhaps wait a couple of days for it to settle? Final payment is within a few days.

Also what is your experience with Flights by Celebrity? Asking since I see you have been a long time Celebrity cruiser and have a lot of knowlege/ cruising experience. Thank you.

On 3/26/2021 at 12:44 PM, slanik said:

Good Afternoon,

We booked a cruise out of St. Maarten yesterday and I was sent emails on the total price for the cabin and for air fare.  When I went in today to pay the balance the numbers didn't match.  I called Celebrity and they said that the tips had been charged to our invoice.  Since it is part of the promotion it should be deducted.  I paid the balance minus the tip amount.  Just take a look as you go to pay your balance.  Make sure you are inadvertently paying for the tips since they are included in the promotions.

Late to the party, I know. It is now the "all inclusive" deal. I feel people who try to duck out of the tips...I'll not say in polite company. For us, were light drinkers(me none) so I find the drink package a useless add on for me. I bet you'll see Princess do this as well. Oh well. I guess if we want to cruise, we'll be paying more to the piper.