Manage Reservation Error

swiggins1985

Just wanted to put it out here to see if anyone else is having this issue but for the past 7 months, I haven't been able to go into "Manage Reservation" under my upcoming cruises.  Whenever I click on it I get an error that says "Sorry, we've encountered an error.  Please try again."  Has this been happening to anyone else?? About 3 weeks ago I called Celebrity about it and spoke to a gentleman at length until finally he said he would have to escalate the ticket to IT.  Why can't I just talk to IT directly, I don't know!  I'm on the phone again now and fear that they've hung up on me.  For being as customer service oriented as they claim, the service has really taken a dive when it comes to resolving this issue.

I did try that.  I've tried logging in from my phone, iPad, and 2 different laptops.  I've tried using IE and Chrome.  I called Celebrity and the guy had to escalate the ticket to IT but I'm really struggling with Celebrity right now.  The first time I called, I got hung up on.  When I called back, I finally got someone who seemed to know what they were talking about.  He said he could access my Manage Reservation but saw that I couldn't so he escalated the ticket and said he would call me back in 3-4 days.  He never called back.  That was 2-3 weeks ago.  I called again today and got hung up on again by someone who thought resetting my password would do the trick.  So, believe me that I've tried as much as a I can from the end user standpoint and now I need their IT team to step in but their service team keeps hanging up on me.

2 hours ago, swiggins1985 said:

I did try that.  I've tried logging in from my phone, iPad, and 2 different laptops.  I've tried using IE and Chrome.  I called Celebrity and the guy had to escalate the ticket to IT but I'm really struggling with Celebrity right now.  The first time I called, I got hung up on.  When I called back, I finally got someone who seemed to know what they were talking about.  He said he could access my Manage Reservation but saw that I couldn't so he escalated the ticket and said he would call me back in 3-4 days.  He never called back.  That was 2-3 weeks ago.  I called again today and got hung up on again by someone who thought resetting my password would do the trick.  So, believe me that I've tried as much as a I can from the end user standpoint and now I need their IT team to step in but their service team keeps hanging up on me.

What number are you calling? Do you both use the same Email address? If you don't have the other person create an account with their Email address and password with Celebrity. You can also try calling the Captains Club (1-800-760-0654) and explaining your ordeal.  I find that group more responsive and knowledgeable than the so called phone reps/reservation dept. 

Edited by davekathy