Your next cruise....

Gracie115

6 hours ago, Gail & Marty sailing away said:

Pinnacle  I  need a fix ..

Can we join you for one evening or lunch? We are booked for the Zaandam Christmas Cruise before the World. Though boarding the WC would be less chaotic.

Edited by Storylady
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, sail7seas said:

I am soo happy to say I booked a b-tob -yesterday.  🙂I booked my  usual neptune  suite, as a solo   again but this time they charge me for  two  persons  (200%)   though  I  have not befor e  paid  200% as   a solo in a Neptune

Has anyone paid for two persons though they are solo in a Neptune Suite?

I prefer to sail alone in my Neptune Suite than share a  bathroom with a non-family member.   Seems  an  awful ,  ,waste   doesn't it?  

Sail, if you want a Neptune Suite and can afford to get one. Do it. You won’t regret it. On the World, a couple always booked the Penthouse Suite. When her husband died, she still booked it. So go for it. You won’t regret it.

Edited by Storylady
  • Like 2

I am pretty sure upon walking that gangway there will be tears of happiness. Just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes. I will be wanting to hug the crew but knowing I cannot do that makes me a bit sad but look forward to seeing their smiling faces. I got bets many of them will have tears of joy seeing the first passengers board as well. Then I am pretty sure we will then find us some good bubbly to toast to finally getting back on board.

So far we have had 5 cruises canceled and currently have 6 cruises booked starting with July 11 2021 on the Nieuw Statendam, then HAL Alaska out of Seattle for September, then NCL Bliss, then NCL Breakaway, then Discovery Princess and then lastly September 2022 Diamond Princess. I feel like I am spinning a Roulette Wheel or maybe playing musical chair, which will be the next to drop out. Sadly a good possibility of canceling will be the two HAL cruises 😿

• Like 3

I can’t wait to read all of your reports.   

we sail next April on the Nieuw Statendam from Florida to Rome then fly to Amsterdam for a couple of weeks with my sisters.   I just don’t know what we will do, likely unpack and nest.  Then I will tour the ship until sail away.   Already we are watching a YouTube video every evening. Our favorite video so far are the dining option videos.  

• Like 2

17 hours ago, oakridger said:

I haven't sailed in a Neptune but would sure like to know how you got one for less than 200%!!! 

Try the first sailing after New Year's.  That first week after New Year's seems to be a "Golden Week" for cruise pricing.  At least, it was.  Post-Covid?  Who knows?  

• Like 1

On 4/17/2021 at 2:31 PM, ger_77 said:

November, 2021 - a trans-Atlantic from Barcelona to FLL.  The first thing I'll do when we get into our cabin is what I do every time - grab DH's hands, and jump around like a nut doing my happy dance while he makes sure I don't fall and kill myself.  Then we'll head to the nearest bar to celebrate our good fortune.

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

See you at the sail-away get together at the aft bar!!

• Like 3

7/17 on Windstar out of St Maarten. Star Breeze. One of the old Seabourn ships. Just redone and stretched.  Had to book out of St Maarten to make sure it was not cancelled. Cruise, flights, and hotel all booked. Fingers crossed. 

• Like 3

Just now, wesport said:

7/17 on Windstar out of St Maarten. Star Breeze. One of the old Seabourn ships. Just redone and stretched.  Had to book out of St Maarten to make sure it was not cancelled. Cruise, flights, and hotel all booked. Fingers crossed. 

Best wishes!