MSC Divina from Orlando in the fall?

Elkins45

On 5/8/2021 at 6:27 PM, shipgeeks said:

Apparently that is the case on European Costa cruises.  On MSC cruises in the US water is quite available.

I was always asked whether I wanted bottled water or regular water on Meraviglia.  

• Like 1

We have sailed with NCL and MSC and we loved both, but they are very different. Our previous MSC was on the Seaside and it was a stunning trip. The company is not very American culture-centric, so I think that causes a lot of culture shock for some cruisers, but DH and I are both American and had a wonderful time. It was interesting getting to see so many European based cruisers. We are currently booked for a late November sailing on the Divina for 11 nights and are just hoping it can proceed as planned. We utilized a FCC from a 2020 cancelled cruise and found no trouble with the booking. The agent applied the FCC, my voyager discount, and we were still able to stack our honeymoon discount as well. Nothing but good experiences with MSC so far. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/3/2021 at 11:19 AM, ALWAYS CRUZIN said:

We sailed one time with MSC a long time ago. We are currently booking on the Divina for a 7 day cruise for Sep 4, 2021. Getting the veterans 5% discount. The cruise itself is a good price. However, I cannot believe the price for a soda package. It is way out of line. The cost is crazy. A child's soda package is $17.00 + 15% a day. I could not believe that price. An adult package is, I think $29.00 a day. Plus the 15% gratuity they will add. At $2.50 for a can of soda plus the 15% $2.88 a can. You would need to consume just about 12 cans a day to break even. By the glass, a fountain soda is even less. So that is what we will purchase. Reading about the steak house, I am a little confused. Is it a la carte? You are charged separately for the steak, the potato etc. or am I totally incorrect. One price for the dinner. Can you tell me about the complimentary drinks offered for the buffet or dining. I read, water, tea and coffee. It that hot and ice tea? Any other, like a sweet drink? I read juice is available for breakfast.

I hope that was a typo:  Sept 4, 2021.  I'm on for Sept 2, 2021.

15 hours ago, dgreeney said:

Currently, Divina is offering Sept 2, 2021 for 3 day cruise

September 5, 2021 is a 7 night cruise

Then Sept 12, 2021

hope previous confusion is cleared up.