TA Running Weather

Let me preface this post with "I know that there is no crystal ball..." before someone else does.  I am wondering if anyone has an idea as to the average type of outdoor weather conditions one can expect at sunrise, or shortly afterwards, on a TA at the end of April from Fort Lauderdale to Rome (a Southern route).  My husband and I are year-round, any climate, runners and just want to get an idea of the type of running clothes we should pack for our 2023 TA.  We do expect wind, clouds and maybe some drizzle/rain but was very curious to consider temps--average around 50-60 degrees--colder or warmer?  Thanks!

6 minutes ago, peanut head said:

Let me preface this post with "I know that there is no crystal ball..." before someone else does.  I am wondering if anyone has an idea as to the average type of outdoor weather conditions one can expect at sunrise, or shortly afterwards, on a TA at the end of April from Fort Lauderdale to Rome (a Southern route).  My husband and I are year-round, any climate, runners and just want to get an idea of the type of running clothes we should pack for our 2023 TA.  We do expect wind, clouds and maybe some drizzle/rain but was very curious to consider temps--average around 50-60 degrees--colder or warmer?  Thanks!

On that route first thing in the morning, I’d expect temps in the low to mid 50s.

• 1 month later...
On 4/22/2021 at 11:07 AM, peanut head said:

Look up your cruise on the Vacations To Go website, go to the itinerary, and click each city to see the highs, lows, and amt of monthly precipitation for each. Having shorts,a short sleeve running shirt, a long sleeved one, and a light jacket has been good enough for me. Oh, and a hat with visor is good in

light rain if you wear glasses and a vest to keep your chest warm if you mind the cold.