Checking Cabin Availability

Windsailer

37 minutes ago, Mimi A said:

156 total Cabins for yacht ships (lengthened). For our sailing, there are 4 categories with 7+ available, with some sold out, and all the other categories (including up to Owners, there are 14 total). At least 42 empty, so possibly have room for 84 pax to book to 100%. Windstar told me they would be maxing out at 80% availability for the first 4 sailings, but might be able to open up more cabins by August. 80% of 156 total cabins = 124 cabins approx. can be sold, leaving 32 needing to be vacant.

More availability on 7/24 - 6 Cats w 7+,  all others add up to 12 cabins. More than 54 cabins available to 100% Cap or 22 to 80%.

Anymore sailing dates you may wish to know? Or specific cabin category? 

All cruise lines are being careful to follow CDC regulations and err on the side of safety. 

As for pricing, the RT St. Maarten sailings have been on 7 for 7 multiple times in the last month, so they are doing their best to get them sold. It is highly unlikely anyone will receive an upgrade even if there are vacant cabins. If anyone is interested in upgrading, be prepared to pay the current list price for the category, unless you are at level 3 or 4. Lines have already lost so much money over the last 16 months and they are not giving anything away probably for the next two years anyway.

Wow, good info.  How about the July 10th out of SXM.  Thanks

• Like 1

3 hours ago, caymancouple said:

July 10 - also plenty of availability.  8 Cabins in top 3 cats - owners, classic, deluxe.  7+ in each of five cats - 2 balconies & 3 oceanviews, 6 cabins in other cabin cats.

3 hours ago, patty1955 said:

Do you have anything on the April 7, 2022 Transpacific?

Not much booked at all yet in cabins below Owners, Classic & Deluxe which are not available - 

15 hours ago, caymancouple said:

I am booked on the July 3rd sailing out of St. Maarten. I called WS and they have available cabins. 

13 hours ago, Mimi A said:

Not much booked at all yet in cabins below Owners, Classic & Deluxe which are not available - 

How are you able to find out about booked cabins? We used to be able to use Windstarwizard, but that is no longer available.

16 minutes ago, Petoonya said:

Mimi-

Two sailings. Sept 4, 2021 transpacific and Aug 4 2022 Tahiti the 18 day.

Per my post above, I am not continuing this research any longer, except obviously there are cabins available for sailings more than a year away. As for transpacific 9/4, cabins available in all categories. Little, if any, price reductions.

32 minutes ago, LewiLewi said:

How are you able to find out about booked cabins? We used to be able to use Windstarwizard, but that is no longer available.

The information Mimi A has posted is available to Travel Agents who have authorized access to the Windstar reservation system.  BUT Cruise Critic does not want these forum pages to become tools for TAs to troll for your business.  I do not know if Mimi A is a travel agent, but she has been very helpful to many of us here.  Please do not jeopardize her membership in Cruise Critic.  The level of detail many are asking about here, is available from Windstar directly and a good travel agent.  Find a good TA and use them kindly, unless you prefer to book directly with Windstar.

• Like 3