Harvest Caye Haven

I tried posting this on the Belize Port of Call forum and they recommended I post here instead:

I know that prior to COVID, there was not a designated Haven are on Harvest Caye, but some older threads mentioned that one was being build/added. Does anyone have any more information on the current situation? If not, hopefully some of the passengers on the Joy out of Jamaica in August can give us an update.

9 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

I tried posting this on the Belize Port of Call forum and they recommended I post here instead:

I know that prior to COVID, there was not a designated Haven are on Harvest Caye, but some older threads mentioned that one was being build/added. Does anyone have any more information on the current situation? If not, hopefully some of the passengers on the Joy out of Jamaica in August can give us an update.

When are you going? I am in the Joy Haven going to Harvest caye in December so I can report back then if you like

1 hour ago, SpainAlien said:

When are you going? I am in the Joy Haven going to Harvest caye in December so I can report back then if you like

I am going in September, so hopefully someone on the August sailings will be able to report back.

• Like 1

I'm not aware of any Haven area being build on Harvest Caye.... But possibly do you mean Silver Cove on Great Stirrup Cay? It's not a Haven area, per se, but it is exclusive to those who book Silver Cove Lagoon Villas and 1-2 Bedroom Villas. 

I'll be on the first few sailings of the Joy in August, so I'll let you know. 

• 3 months later...
On 5/15/2021 at 6:51 AM, SpainAlien said:

I'm also on the Dec Joy Haven. Have never been to Harvest Caye so interested in what's there and if there is a Haven area. I did read in another post that the food and drink package do not apply on the island.

• Like 1