FCC driving me crazy

Has anyone out in CC land had any problems getting their FCC's fully credited to a new or existing reservation? Three times I have noticed that the full value of the FCC is not deducted from my balance and I can't figure where the rest went. Are their any charges to apply the FCC? Hoping someone might have had the same experience before I am put on hold with RC.

Thanks for any help!

experts would share about getting the biggest bang for your buck?

Either booking or onboard.

There are a few reasons this can happen.  One thing to look at is the total cruise fare due for the person on the FCC.  If you apply the FCC on the website, it will only take the amount of cruise fare due for that person.  However, if you call in, they can spread the FCC over the other guests on the booking.  Hopefully that is your issue.  Because if not, it means the FCC wasn’t created correctly, which can take time to fix.  But as long as it was created correctly, then you should receive another FCC for the remainder of the one you partially redeemed.   So do call in to see what is going on.  And then once you get the FCC for the remainder, call in to have it redeemed.  
I’ve had to create a spreadsheet to keep track of all my FCCs, and redemptions.  I feel like I’m really earning that extra 25%!  😂 

I had a FCC in the amount of $500 (2 passengers).  $250 was credited to a future account

for one passenger.  The other passenger only received approx $52.00 of their $250.  After

several calls to RC, I was told that the remaining $198 was not redeemable because they had

accidently "over refunded my credit card at one point for the  cancelled cruise. 

There were so many credits on my credit cards for cruise fares, port/tax fees, cruise planner

items in varied amounts, I haven't even attempted to verify that this is true.

On 5/22/2021 at 6:42 PM, gdwest said:

I had a FCC in the amount of $500 (2 passengers).  $250 was credited to a future account

for one passenger.  The other passenger only received approx $52.00 of their $250.  After

several calls to RC, I was told that the remaining $198 was not redeemable because they had

accidently "over refunded my credit card at one point for the  cancelled cruise. 

There were so many credits on my credit cards for cruise fares, port/tax fees, cruise planner

items in varied amounts, I haven't even attempted to verify that this is true.

The same thing happened with one of our FCCs. One of the most frustrating parts of the past year with our multiple bookings was figuring refunds and messing with FCC. I can't guarantee we are whole but I'm hoping that I will be allowed to lift and shift our summer Europe Sailing when it is eventually cancelled so that I don't have to repeat this mess LOL

I spent over an hour this morning getting (I hope) my mess of FCCs correctly identified. One was issued with no name and a partially used one had never been created. Waiting 30-45 days to see if they show up in email.

Want to apply them before the 6/10 final payment is due. They said they will give me an extension of the due date if I don't have them in hand.

I have credits in the name of my now 14 year old niece and 20 year old daughter.  I paid their fares on my credit card yet my TA is telling me the credits can only be used when they sail.  So, fine, give me a refund at 100% rather than the 125% FCC.  Making no headway so far.

Credits in my name and my wife's are a mess as well.  Can't tell what has been applied to current reservations.

Really disappointing the way that RCL has handled.