Miracle Steakhouse Help

dbrucern

56 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

Carnival has asked time and again, via John Heald, for people to not email maitre d's and similar directly. They are under no obligation to read or respond.

This is not the maitre d, it is the steakhouse manager and it is a general email which they most certainly will respond too when you need something special

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, dbrucern said:

This is not the maitre d, it is the steakhouse manager and it is a general email which they most certainly will respond too when you need something special

They are not obligated to respond.

Also keep in mind, they might not yet be on the ship yet.

• 2 months later...
On 5/23/2021 at 9:26 AM, 1025cruise said:

There is no public email address for this. If you wish to make a reservation, you do so under your Cruise Planner.

how do you make reservations in the cruise planner without paying yet?  I want to make a reservation for 6 people (3 cabins) and it wants me to pay for all of it now.

9 minutes ago, Jgilbert813 said:

how do you make reservations in the cruise planner without paying yet?  I want to make a reservation for 6 people (3 cabins) and it wants me to pay for all of it now.

In the past you use to be able to reserve tablet via email. If I recall correctly, even in Dec 2019 (Freedom), we had to either  prepay to get the day and times we desired or wait until we boarded for reservations and take our chances.

• Like 1

FWIW - Just ate in the steakhouse on the Miracle last week.  Worst "specialty" meal we've ever had - having been on 40+ cruises and eaten in the "specialty" restaurants in almost all of them.  Service was weak and inattentive and most of the food was no better than the main dining room fare (and, of course, you can't choose multiple appetizers or main courses like you can in the main dining room...).  With the cover charge and a bottle of wine it came to $125+ for the 2 of us.  Don't worry about dressing up - there were many patrons in jeans (including the hostess who had on red denim pants...).  Others will most likely have had a much better experience, but we thought that experience did not merit the cost and it wasn't very "special" at all...

~Bob

2 hours ago, vp1 said:

FWIW - Just ate in the steakhouse on the Miracle last week.  Worst "specialty" meal we've ever had - having been on 40+ cruises and eaten in the "specialty" restaurants in almost all of them.  Service was weak and inattentive and most of the food was no better than the main dining room fare (and, of course, you can't choose multiple appetizers or main courses like you can in the main dining room...).  With the cover charge and a bottle of wine it came to $125+ for the 2 of us.  Don't worry about dressing up - there were many patrons in jeans (including the hostess who had on red denim pants...).  Others will most likely have had a much better experience, but we thought that experience did not merit the cost and it wasn't very "special" at all...

~Bob

Well, that’s not what I wanted to hear…I am boarding the Miracle next week and have 1 reservation there and was thinking about adding another. (Not a fan of the MDR and there is only so much burgers and buffet dinners a girl can eat) 😜