hey! were did y'all go?

complawyer

what happened to the "rat pack"?  i know i bowed out because the thread had taken a path away from the original postings, but now nothing.

farmer's fight, where are you?

can we all get back to our original idea?

Still lurking, however DW has no desire to cruise at this time until all is back to normal Pre-Covid.

The vax/no  vax isn't an issue ( We are), it's the guidelines / mandates the cruise lines might have abide by.

Very disappointing to see an entire 10+ pages long thread deleted without warning, and none of us know why. We were trying to coordinate efforts to sail together as a new group of friends and all our efforts are now gone.

Some of us even had t-shirts made up to promote CC and the fact that we had become friends through this site. I thought one of the missions of this forum was to promote friendships and give people a place to discuss upcoming trips for roll calls and such? 🤷‍♀️😕

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, HBCcruiser said:

Everyone got nuked by the moderators. We are communicating offline. FarmersFight and I will be on a July RCI cruise as our first RatPack Cruise! Hope all is well. Happy cruising! 

even though i bowed out because i thought the thread was taking a completely different direction from the original, i dont recall ever reading anything that could be considered objectionable, or warrant censure.

i dont know who these so-called moderators might be, but if they are in fact reading this, "havent you ever heard of FREE SPEECH" as long as someone doesnt yell FIRE in a crowded theater it should all be good to go!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sailing12Away said:

Very disappointing to see an entire 10+ pages long thread deleted without warning, and none of us know why. We were trying to coordinate efforts to sail together as a new group of friends and all our efforts are now gone.

Some of us even had t-shirts made up to promote CC and the fact that we had become friends through this site. I thought one of the missions of this forum was to promote friendships and give people a place to discuss upcoming trips for roll calls and such? 🤷‍♀️😕

please see my reply to hbcruiser