NCL CAS Tiers

BirdTravels

1 hour ago, ohiocruisemom said:

Has anyone received a concrete answer to holding over Tier Status from 2019?  We have received different answers from CAS.  TIA

We were just on a cruise February 2022.   Our cruise before that was January 2019.  We were Pearl on our January 2019 cruise,  and it did NOT hold over to our February 2022 cruise.   We were dropped  down to Jade.

My earned status for April 1 2019 to March 31 2020 was Ruby.  (Last cruise then was Jan 2020)

On our first cruise back in Dec 2021 I still received the Ruby Tier benefits.  

If your Tier didn't hold I would suggest you call or email CAS.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My last cruise pre-covid was October 2019. Was pearl after that trip. Just got off the NCL Pearl 4/15 and they still had me at pearl. ( Lot of pearls here!!)  So 2 1/2 years later, my tier level still held. Also received $100.00 OBC.  Booked through CAS.

The slots on the ship were the tightest I have ever experienced on land or sea.Actually gave up playing the last two nights. Was thinking I should have just paid the going cruise rate and donated the rest to a charity of my choice!

• 4 months later...

This has been great info, thanks to all who have posted!

Its very hard to say no to a "free" cruise - when all you pay are port charges and taxes.  My husband, mother and I will sail the Panama Canal next April for next to nothing on Carnival.  They offer us free cruises multiple times a week!

I want to return to NCL and RCCL  - and we ARE.  But again, its hard to say no to suites, drinks and cruises.  I wish NCL especially would join the crowd!

Enjoy your cruises and be safe!

Lisa

Edited by Cruiser42

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2022 at 4:40 PM, Cruiser42 said:

This has been great info, thanks to all who have posted!

Its very hard to say no to a "free" cruise - when all you pay are port charges and taxes.  My husband, mother and I will sail the Panama Canal next April for next to nothing on Carnival.  They offer us free cruises multiple times a week!

I want to return to NCL and RCCL  - and we ARE.  But again, its hard to say no to suites, drinks and cruises.  I wish NCL especially would join the crowd!

Enjoy your cruises and be safe!

Lisa

Does Carnival match your status with NCL?  It seems Carnival gives so much better comps then NCL.  Thanks  for any info

• 2 months later...