Perfect Days Cabanas

I have purchased two Cocoa Beach Club cabanas for our family....We are 14 adults and 8 children under the age of 10.  The description says a cabana is suitable for 8 guests.  Are young children included in that number?

8 minutes ago, bonniew88 said:

I have purchased two Cocoa Beach Club cabanas for our family....We are 14 adults and 8 children under the age of 10.  The description says a cabana is suitable for 8 guests.  Are young children included in that number?

Yes,  they are.  With two cabanas you have enough room for 16 total, including kids. They'll give you wristbands to get in/out of the Beach Club area.  Each person, no matter their age, counts as a guest.  

On 5/28/2021 at 10:45 AM, rockmom said:

Yes,  they are.  With two cabanas you have enough room for 16 total, including kids. They'll give you wristbands to get in/out of the Beach Club area.  Each person, no matter their age, counts as a guest.  

Hmmm....I counting a total of 14 adults and 8 kids = 22 people.

54 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

Be forewarned; those with day passes may not be able to enter the cabana area, we ran into that situation at the chill island cabanas. 

This is also what Royal told me. We had a cabana purchased on our now canceled cruise. We asked if friends who had day passes could come sit with us in the cabana (our group was maxed out.) They told us no, that they monitor the cabana areas and only those who have purchased cabanas can enter the area. 

It makes sense. Why have max occupancies if you allowed non paying

guests to also enjoy the cabana? It would be similar to sharing a deluxe drink.package.

I think the poster needs a third cabana to accommodate her large group, especially sine the extras (6) are almost a whole cabana themselves.

Edited by cured
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, cured said:

This is also what Royal told me. We had a cabana purchased on our now canceled cruise. We asked if friends who had day passes could come sit with us in the cabana (our group was maxed out.) They told us no, that they monitor the cabana areas and only those who have purchased cabanas can enter the area. 

It makes sense. Why have max occupancies if you allowed non paying

guests to also enjoy the cabana? It would be similar to sharing a deluxe drink.package.

I think the poster needs a third cabana to accommodate her large group, especially sine the extras (6) are almost a whole cabana themselves.

No doubt, this is a 3 Cabana group. 

50 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Hmmm....I counting a total of 14 adults and 8 kids = 22 people.

What I meant is that yes, kids need to be part of the total.  So the OP would need 3 cabanas, not two. Sorry for the confusion.

• Like 1