Insignia 10/31 Cancelled

billf0401

I just opened my Oceania account to check my 10/31/21 cruise details from Montreal to Miami....It says I have no reservation and when I input the booking number it indicates that it has been cancelled.  I have received nothing from Oceania or my TA.  Does anyone have any information on this?

Since you were on Oceania’s website you might try the little clicky at the top of the page called Travel Updates. Fully explained.

Call your TA.

Also read Thread #1 on Topic entitled “More Ships Starting”.

Edited by pinotlover

Yes - time for a new TA as well as a reminder to regularly check the Oceania “travel advisories” on the O web page. 
And, while we’re at it, grab a glass of wine and let’s all (re)read our O invoice T&Cs and even the longer “Ticket Contract” on the website.

One other reminder: If you check your online O account on a Saturday (US - Eastern time) afternoon/evening and your booking has disappeared, it may be due to regularly scheduled website maintenance (and it will return) when they’re done.

5 hours ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

One other reminder: If you check your online O account on a Saturday (US - Eastern time) afternoon/evening and your booking has disappeared, it may be due to regularly scheduled website maintenance (and it will return) when they’re done.

Or your online O account may have completely disappeared like mine did.😬

Ah. Thanks; time to get my glasses checked, lol. The very comprehensive (and usually accurate) Cruisemapper just posted it on Friday, May 28, so I thought it'd be current. Trying to help folks out; clearly not needed. I'll show myself out.

20 minutes ago, sofietucker said:

Ah. Thanks; time to get my glasses checked, lol. The very comprehensive (and usually accurate) Cruisemapper just posted it on Friday, May 28, so I thought it'd be current. Trying to help folks out; clearly not needed. I'll show myself out.

FWIW:

It was already posted on the Travel Advisories link on the O main web page days before that as well as on the 2022 ATW (+ segments) CC “roll call” thread and some other of the CC Insignia threads.

2 hours ago, sofietucker said:

Stick around sofietucker, you were trying to help, and in my book that counts for something!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1