How do you print documents and find onboard credit?

CthyC

It is still possible to view the print documents screen for your cruise. 

1. Login to your Carnival.com account.

2. Enter the following on the command line in your browser:

https://www.carnival.com/booked/document?BookingNumber=ABC123&IsPrintLuggageTagsSelected=true&IsPrintPassFlightSelected=false&IsPrintCruiseInfoSelected=true

3. Edit the line shown above by replacing the ABC123 in the example with your booking number. Must use capitals for the letters, and a round character is a zero not the 16th letter of the alphabet. Don't add any spaces or change any character in the line.

4. Push enter. There will be no drum roll, but The documents will appear.

5. You're Welcome!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Moviela said:

https://www.carnival.com/booked/document?BookingNumber=ABC123&IsPrintLuggageTagsSelected=true&IsPrintPassFlightSelected=false&IsPrintCruiseInfoSelected=true

3. Edit the line shown above by replacing the ABC123 in the example with your booking number. Must use capitals for the letters, and a round character is a zero not the 16th letter of the alphabet. Don't add any spaces or change any character in the line.

5. You're Welcome!

Wow! It worked if I actually typed in the entire link, NOT if I clicked on the link. It also showed they have not yet processed my Shareholders credit for my August AK cruise (which I submitted a few weeks ago). Thanks!

On 6/3/2021 at 3:57 PM, Joe817 said:

That's what all this talk is about.  The function button to "print documents"  is gone! It's no longer there. Have you tried your method in the past 2 days? 

So correct he needs to double check his info. Issue where all having

7 hours ago, Moviela said:

5. You're Welcome!

Outstanding !!!

8 hours ago, Moviela said:

5. You're Welcome!

You’re the greatest!

11 hours ago, Moviela said:

5. You're Welcome!

Awesome. So great to know how to beat the system. I am saving this for sure. Thanks!

1 hour ago, DANCING GRANDMOMMY said:

I never figured it out, but I will wait. I think they have temporary blocked it due to all the flack from passengers who no longer have "PRIORITY" on their luggage tags. 

First you need to sign in on Carnivals web site then copy and past in your browser on top of the page. Click enter. Make sure you have replaced the ABC123 with your booking number. Use all caps.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Moviela said:

5. You're Welcome!

Cant believe that totally worked!

thank you so much!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2021 at 12:42 PM, CthyC said:

I can't figure out how to print documents or find the onboard credit.  Did they move this or am I just getting senile?

It's not just you.  You can't print documents until close to sail.  OBC has been especially problematic.  Mine on the website shows a very low amount but I have a document from Carnival with my reservation that shows a much higher amount. 

On 6/6/2021 at 3:16 AM, Moviela said:

5. You're Welcome!

WOW, that worked perfectly. That is some amazing ninja skills! Thank you!

On 6/6/2021 at 3:16 AM, Moviela said:

5. You're Welcome!

Thank you. It worked for me. All of my cruises through to Sept 2023 are the same way only Payment, Health Access and Online Check-in. 

• 2 weeks later...