What time will the new sailings be released tonight?

10 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Not really, All Harmony sailings canceled before August 15th. Looks like they plan on sailing on the August 15th, for like 7 or 8 sailings, then ship goes to the US.............Looks like I will have to pay final around the 20th of June.........then hope maybe they just scrap all the Europe sailings when they cancels cruises again and maybe send Harmony to the US early, like to Cape Liberty would be nice........

They could make much more $$$$ sailing from there where they could charge huge bucks, make alot more there then for sailing from Europe.

See the prices right now for Odyssey of the Seas

I hope it works out for you.  I know I wouldnt want to fly to europe this summer, especially with a spouse that is high risk.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, rockmom said:

Yep, Odyssey is open for sale now. And holy moly.  $$$$$   I'm frustrated that it doesn't look like they held back any of the Jr. Suites for those booked in one on Indy.  All the upper decks and aft ones posted on the site for sale.  Grrrrr.  I have a hump Jr. Suite on deck 9 on Indy, definitely don't want a deck 6 one on Odyssey, was hoping for at least deck 9 again.  By the way, with the 'flash sale' a Jr. Suite is over $11K for 2 people for cruise fare/port fees/taxes.   😵  @sandebeach, have you seen that price?  

I saw that last night....pricing is bat crap crazy.

4 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I hope it works out for you.  I know I wouldnt want to fly to europe this summer, especially with a spouse that is high risk.

I just made another thread , have another idea, if we can't get the lift and shift to keep the Owners Suite.........then switch cruises to a TA, longer cruise, just about the same price with just a regular balcony. Different ports though, not sure how much we would be losing out port wise...........Would save money on flights though, ends in Fort Lauderdale.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2021 at 12:09 AM, Russ Lomas said:

Thanks.  I was curious what the August sailings are going for.  We booked the Brilliance for August, got switched to the Indy, and now are switched to the Odyssey.  Just wondering how the pricing for our cruise compares to the ones being offered now.

They have us still officially on the Indy from what I see when logging into my cruises.  I am curious as to when they will allocate our cabins since we booked a long time ago so we would have 3 cabins in a row and one with connecting doors since we have our children on the 2 cabins on either side of us.

Guess I will just have to be patient.

I received an email with the info.

"All moves will be completed by June 18th, 2021, and we’ll send an updated reservation confirmation with your revised details to the email address on file as soon as your reservation has been completely updated with the pricing fully adjusted."

• Like 1