Sky princess Club Class Mini Suite

PAMJP

Can anyone tell me which dining room on Sky Princess is used for Club Class Mini Suite Dining please. We are on March 28th 2022 and looking to see dining options on medallion app for our cruise, fingers crossed the app is working ok. Thanks for any replies

No place to select Club class dining on the app that I could find.  Don't think it will be necessary because it already is no wait at least it has been that way on my last two Club Class cruises before Covid.

Thanks for your quick reply, I couldn’t see it on the app either but wondered if the CC dining would be picked up. When I go to the app, only time to chose are 5pm and 5.20 pm, too early for us! I think I’ll contact Princess and hope I get someone who knows. We’ve done Club Class a couple of times before and enjoyed the whole experience so looking forward to just turning up as and when.  I checked the amenities on the website and it still mentions the benefit of club class. I hope it hasn’t changed as we liked the benefit which makes it a bit more special than Mini suite, after all you do pay extra for that perk. Thanks

12 minutes ago, PAMJP said:

Thanks for your quick reply, I couldn’t see it on the app either but wondered if the CC dining would be picked up. When I go to the app, only time to chose are 5pm and 5.20 pm, too early for us! I think I’ll contact Princess and hope I get someone who knows. We’ve done Club Class a couple of times before and enjoyed the whole experience so looking forward to just turning up as and when.  I checked the amenities on the website and it still mentions the benefit of club class. I hope it hasn’t changed as we liked the benefit which makes it a bit more special than Mini suite, after all you do pay extra for that perk. Thanks

You can pick other times you just scroll down.  It seem to be very touch sensitive so you have to scroll down gently.  

There is no reason to reserve a time for club class dining - the concept is no or minimal wait - if need by they will add tables to club class.  I have been on many club class cruises and have never waited more than 1-2 minutes to be seated

You definitely do not have to book dining times if you are in Club Class.  Just show up when you’re ready and you will be seated immediately or close to.  Ignore the dining time options on the app.

Showing up anytime in the Club Class dining room is the whole reason for Club Class.  I just ignore the question about time when we have Club Class.  Sometimes we have a card in our room noting that we have CC that you have to take down the first time.  Other times our names have been on a list.  

9 minutes ago, palolake said:

Showing up anytime in the Club Class dining room is the whole reason for Club Class.  I just ignore the question about time when we have Club Class.  Sometimes we have a card in our room noting that we have CC that you have to take down the first time.  Other times our names have been on a list.  

Since only full suites and club class mini's are allowed in club class they have always had a list by the door when you first show up.  After that they know who you are

1 minute ago, memoak said:

Since only full suites and club class mini's are allowed in club class they have always had a list by the door when you first show up.  After that they know who you are

Actually it was on the Sky in 2020 that we had a card in our room.  We've done CC many times.

30 minutes ago, palolake said:

Actually it was on the Sky in 2020 that we had a card in our room.  We've done CC many times.

Thinking back we may have had a card just to tell us which dining room was being used for what.  For suite breakfast on ships without Sabatini's it can be confusing.  We are on the Ruby in January and was assuming it will be in the Crown Grill but I guess they could move it to Share

Thanks Azbirdmom for your help and attaching the Dine My Way page, I didn’t find that when I searched. I’m grateful for your help, I now don’t need to worry that we’ll be dining at 5.20 pm. 

Thank you Memoak, Palolake and Lady Arwen for your replies, it was exactly what I said to the Princess rep when I rang regarding Club Class but he told me you still have to book your dining times through the app, then I rang again and was told no just turn up! So now I”ll get on to planning other things for this cruise. Thanks everyone.

• 3 weeks later...

Following on from my question regarding Club Class dining, I’ve had a reply from Family Assistance and Guest Relations telling me that as soon as my booking has been created, I assume she means confirmed, which was in my case January 2021 I will be able to unlock the dine my way offering me the flexibility of choosing my dining! I also asked why would anyone book Club Class if you can’t turn up when you want? No reply to that question yet! I know we have always turned up when we like at CC dining before at the designated dining room but they still haven’t told me which dining room it is on Sky, how we book that. I think no one really knows at Princess,  they just quote from their pre prepared script. I’m waiting patiently for the next update!

Don’t worry at all.  When you board you’ll find a card in your stateroom telling you which dining room is Club Class.  You do not need to book times!  Just go to the dining room when you want and you will be seated very quickly.  You are paying for this service in the price of your cruise, so enjoy it to the fullest!  Bon voyage!

That is exactly what I said to Princess, I was told no because everybody will have to book their dining times anyway and when you’re on board there will be a lot of changing dining  times by guests. It is obviously new to the agents and Princess need to give better training to them to answer so many questions from their paying guests.

1 hour ago, PAMJP said:

That is exactly what I said to Princess, I was told no because everybody will have to book their dining times anyway and when you’re on board there will be a lot of changing dining  times by guests. It is obviously new to the agents and Princess need to give better training to them to answer so many questions from their paying guests.

What’s weird is that this has always been the case for Club Class since it was offered years ago.  Dining perk has never changed, so the agents should be well aware of this.  I think the app has got them all confused about nothing!