Noordam Pictures

jhannah

Thanks for the great pictures. Our family has many rich memories from the Noordam III and only hope to expirience the same on the new ship. I wonder if all the art work from the old Noordam was transferred to the new ship ? The main items that I hope were transferred are the figurehead that was in the Lido and the two full wood sculptures that were in the foyer outside the dining room. I hope that Thomson cruises did not inherit those items. anyone know ?

Thanks. Dunk ya Vell ostableef... merci..

Having pictures are worth a thousand words and on the internet worth miilions.

All the best.

A Dutch American family from the Mayflower and Jamestown.

Yes American Thankgiving is really Dutch too as the Ship sailed from Holland..then from England...:) /)

Thanks for the link, Jim. Although she's too big for me I do think the interior is very pretty. I'm looking forward to seeing it "up close and personal" Friday.

Ruth ... I thought the Vistas would be too big for me too. And, frankly, they ARE larger than I would prefer. However, when you're aboard you don't really realize that it's so much larger than the S and Rs. The walk from stem to stern is a bit much ... but ... it's good for us to work off those extra chocolates. :) Who knows, after your tour on Friday you may find yourself thinking about trying out one of these lovely ships on a cruise. :D

Archived