Yippie!!

Markmom18

🛳😁🛳  Carnival contacted our son and will be going back on ships!!   He is vaccinated, but his personal choice is to wait a few months, see how these first cruises go. . The Carnival Rep he spoke to understood and said he’s not alone in that choice. Realistically he’s looking at the Fall to be back onboard a ship.

Big news for son and just wanted to share!! Oh, he’s on the Fun Squad. Several of his friends (Fun Squad too)  will be back at work in July. Already onboard. 

Again .......Yippie❣️❣️

🛳🛳

Bobbi

Edited by Markmom18
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Markmom18 said:

🛳😁🛳  Carnival contacted our son and will be going back on ships!!   He is vaccinated, but his personal choice is to wait a few months, see how these first cruises go. . The Carnival Rep he spoke to understood and said he’s not alone in that choice. Realistically he’s looking at the Fall to be back onboard a ship.

Big news for son and just wanted to share!! Oh, he’s on the Fun Squad. Several of his friends (Fun Squad too)  will be back at work in July. Already onboard. 

Again .......Yippie❣️❣️

🛳🛳

Bobbi

👍 Good for him.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Joe817 said:

Excellent news! Thanks for sharing! I'm sure he's doing cartwheels knowing that Carnival wants him back!  👍

Yes he is!!!  Unemployment ran out a month or so ago? He has a job at the Mall now, was just waiting to get THE Call/Email.   

I’ll definitely be going on “his” ship. The last week of his Contract. Whenever that is .... 😁😁😁

I’m assuming our Governor is opening up the Port of Long Beach (Los Angeles). We parents have a Radiance B2B in December.

Hoping it all goes well .... we wouldn’t want to call the ....“waaaambulance” 🚑😂

🛳🛳

Bobbi 

Edited by Markmom18
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Bgcruising said:

He's a funny guy, been with him a few times. I believe lastly on the freedom.  Glad he will be back, hope to see him again at some trivia!

Thanks for the kind words.  Yes, a bunch of our family/friends  joined him on the Freedom too!  Did you take a photo or two for me?? I know I’ve asked. ☺️

He’s hoping Cozumel is a stop on whatever ship he gets. Most of his tattoos were from a guy on the island. 🤣   That was practically the first thing he said and that he’s going to get out and explore more at the Ports.  We sure encourage that ... instead of him catching up on sleep while the ship docked! 
🛳🛳

Bobbi

• Like 1