Fort Lauderdale Airport Hotels With 2 Bedroom Suites?

broadwaycam

I have stayed in other Residence Inns that have two bedroom suites.  Try checking out the Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport and Cruise Port in Dania Beach. https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/fllra-residence-inn-fort-lauderdale-airport-and-cruise-port/?scid=45f93f1b-bd77-45c9-8dab-83b6a417f6fen

Added: I was curious myself since the question comes up periodically so I looked it up.  They have a 2 bedroom suite described as Bedroom 1: 1 King, Bedroom 2: 1 Queen, Sofa bed, Bathrooms: 2.

Edited by capriccio

9 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Connecting rooms at the Hyatt Place worked for us...great location next to the Publix market, shops and restaurants. 

OP is sailing out of Miami so the Dania Beach area gets them closer than the Port Everglades area to Port Miami the next morning if that is important to them.  There is also the Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port in Dania Beach that might work with connecting rooms.

4 hours ago, capriccio said:

OP is sailing out of Miami so the Dania Beach area gets them closer than the Port Everglades area to Port Miami the next morning if that is important to them.  There is also the Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port in Dania Beach that might work with connecting rooms.

The Hyatt Place Convention Center worked easily for us for a cruise out of POM only about a 45 min drive...Used SAS for transportation from hotel to POM and then back to FLL. I opted for that particular Hyatt based on it being next to Harbor Shopping Center for Publix market and dinner at Duffy's not because it would be a few minutes closer drive the next morning to POM.

Something the OP can consider also based on their flight arrival time.