Barcelo Maya Riviera - LIVE - June 20-28

Saint Greg

I desired a better view so I moved over to their coral grill. They must be checking for people who are at the resorts who aren’t allowed to come here. She asked my room number. I believe our bracelets are color coded but sometimes it twists around. 

41D78173-28A3-4474-8A42-A4C24ECA4A9D.jpeg

• Like 2

Just now, maluhia87 said:

We used our trash can last time to chill extra beers - next time I'm taking one of our collapsible coolers.

They don’t use trash bags here so I really didn’t want to do that. I was looking for any kind of bag I could put it in. They don’t have ice buckets here. That bag actually worked well. Very minimal leakage

• Like 2

Oh I switched the chairs around on this table because the other side doesn’t have the view and the chair that was on this side had food all in it. Im like who the heck ate here? It looked like they used the chair as a plate.

2 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

They don’t use trash bags here so I really didn’t want to do that. I was looking for any kind of bag I could put it in. They don’t have ice buckets here. That bag actually worked well. Very minimal leakage

Our trash cans were two layers, cloth that stuff went into and plastic base.  We just used the plastic base.  Anything will minimal leakage is key.  I've used hotels sinks may times as make shift coolers.  

• Like 1