Any luck getting OBC?

janroatan

Only way you'd get it is from a TA or through shareholder perks.  The only other OBC I recall seeing over the last 2 years is what you get with the shore excursion credit perk, which is also 'standard' at the moment but that may also be more of an instant discount on the excursion than OBC.

Edited by hallux

2 hours ago, janroatan said:

Previous cruises we have been able to get OBC as one of the perks, don't see it offered on current cruises.

Anyone  had luck getting OBC?

We had OBC attached to our reservations for future cruises in Dec. 2020 and Jan. 2021.  At that time (Wave Season), NCL's code was DASHSALE!

Last month NCL were offering 200$ obc on select cruises, my son got a nice deal for a cheap inside cabin with 200$ obc in addition to his free at sea perks

Of course that was in EU, code OBCINTL2

Edited by SpainAlien

Yup, the answer is go find a big (volume) travel agent.  I have seen up to 10% of cruise fare given as OBC.  There are other big ones that will just discount your fare instead, and not give you OBC.  Please don't ask who, this site has strict rules because I think they are a travel agent as well....not sure to be honest.

Edited by oteixeira
I can't speel worth a crap :)