Air Included but not needed.

itzfitz2

I'm interested in a cruise leaving from Miami and returning Miami.  This cruise included air and transfers, which I do not need.  Does anyone know if they have a fare without air and transfers?  If so, what is the usual amount?

Along similar questions, does SS have domestic upgrades to First Class. Remember " if you don't fly first class or business class, your kids will!" Using miles is getting quite problematic nowadays to book FC flights.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Capri73 said:

Yes you will get an air credit.Just did it.

What was the amount of the discount?  I'm sure it differs based on locale but I'm just trying to get an idea of what it might be.

I've had $750 to $1,000 transatlantic, less for shorter flights. 

But aren't you already in Florida? Dunno if there's a standard 'domestic flight' non-used air credit, but if it's distance based you'd not get much.

Silversea sails out of Fort Lauderdale - are you sure it's Miami?

Edited by jollyjones

48 minutes ago, itzfitz2 said:

What was the amount of the discount?  

The Silversea page will usually show included air among the "Offers for this cruise" section. Click on that to read the fine print and it will tell you the amount of the unused air credit.

1 hour ago, itzfitz2 said:

What was the amount of the discount?  I'm sure it differs based on locale but I'm just trying to get an idea of what it might be.

Ours was $500 we are flying from Az.The reason we did not take it is because we like to get in a day before. The deviation fee was $150 pp not worth it .We were able to do better booking our own.