What is Unlimited Passport Collection (UPC)?

Laszlo

Finally got our booking and went online to check out a few things. What is the unlimited excursions for $659? and is that PP or total? Depending on the price I can see where it might be a good deal. We normally book excursion direct with the tour operator, not thru the ship. We already have $600 OBC so it might be worth to look into it. Our cruise is 10 day, with 6 port days

Thanks

9 minutes ago, Laszlo said:

Finally got our booking and went online to check out a few things. What is the unlimited excursions for $659? and is that PP or total? Depending on the price I can see where it might be a good deal. We normally book excursion direct with the tour operator, not thru the ship. We already have $600 OBC so it might be worth to look into it. Our cruise is 10 day, with 6 port days

Thanks

When you (or preferably your TA) made the booking, you received an invoice and other docs by email. Among them is an excursions PDF where on the first page Unlimited Passport will be explained along with YWYW, which for most folks is a far far better deal - particularly if you’ve selected excursions as your O Life perk.

You should also search “YWYW” here on CC where you’ll find several very comprehensive explanations of how the excursion packages/programs work and the strategies to get the most bang for your buck on any excursions requiring payment.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Laszlo said:

Thanks

I believe the package is PP  just a guess though

If you scroll down  the page it give you the description of both excursion packages

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/value

1 hour ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

When you (or preferably your TA) made the booking, you received an invoice and other docs by email. Among them is an excursions PDF where on the first page Unlimited Passport will be explained along with YWYW, which for most folks is a far far better deal - particularly if you’ve selected excursions as your O Life perk.

You should also search “YWYW” here on CC where you’ll find several very comprehensive explanations of how the excursion packages/programs work and the strategies to get the most bang for your buck on any excursions requiring payment.

Thanks for the info, I never got that PDF from our TA. I'll have to contact them

The Unlimited Collection like YWYW is Per Person. While the Unlimited May offer up to a 40% discount, when all is said and done with our selection of Free tours  and mix of pricier excursions,  the YWYW Package comes out cheaper. We were on a Southampton to Reykjavik to NYC cruise in 2019 and by the time we purchased tours for everyday, even with some Private tours, the average cost for all tours was under $80 PP which I think is VERY reasonable. 
Your TA can send you a PDF of the tours, I always print them out and it is a lot of pages but then we can both read thru all the tours and then we discuss pros and cons, make notes and then decide. For us, that is easier than looking at each tour from our Booking on line.  

ciao,

Gerry

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mauibabes said:

The Unlimited Collection like YWYW is Per Person. While the Unlimited May offer up to a 40% discount, when all is said and done with our selection of Free tours  and mix of pricier excursions,  the YWYW Package comes out cheaper. We were on a Southampton to Reykjavik to NYC cruise in 2019 and by the time we purchased tours for everyday, even with some Private tours, the average cost for all tours was under $80 PP which I think is VERY reasonable. 
Your TA can send you a PDF of the tours, I always print them out and it is a lot of pages but then we can both read thru all the tours and then we discuss pros and cons, make notes and then decide. For us, that is easier than looking at each tour from our Booking on line.  

ciao,

Gerry

Thanks for the info, a quick search for us, no way will it be worth it. Two of the six ports will be taking a cab to the beach

2 hours ago, mauibabes said:

ciao,

Gerry

FWIW: For long cruises of 21+ days, I convert the PDF to a Word doc, remove the headers and footers (except for the first footer that is a key to the icons found next to some tour names [e.g., OE, OS, food, etc]), change line spacing to single space, reduce the margins, and usually delete the OE tours (semi-private small group versions) and most “panoramic” (bus) tours. It significantly shortens the length of the printed doc.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1