Ironing room

glowbug

Leaving for our cruise on Feb. 26th on the Mariner. Does anyone know if they have rooms on the ship where you can go to press your clothes or do laundry. Spoke to someone who said that they have rooms like that on the Princess lines but I never saw them on Royal Caribbean - maybe because I was not looking for them. Just wondering............

Leaving in 10 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The laundry does a FABULOUS job pressing clothing and even my husband did not toss a hissy at the price (The guy who frets over spending 5 bucks on something but buys the most expensive large ticket item he can. Go figure).

Thanks for the information - I will bring along a traveling iron just for touch ups if needed on formal wear that gets wrinkled in suitcase.

Don't be surprised if it gets confiscated - travel irons are not permitted - check your documents.

A friend of ours took a travel size steamer last year and they said it worked great. My DH and I always send out sundresses, his dress shirts and pants and suit and my formals the first night we get there. It is very reasonable and they are nicely pressed. No matter how hard I try to pack neatly, everything is all wrinkled.

I just wear my clothes with the wrinkles. They either get more wrinkles while you are wearing them, or they sort of disappear while you are wearing them. In any case, some folks (on this board) are more likely to criticize WHAT you are wearing, rather than the wrinkled condition of it. :D

THERE ARE NO IRONS ON ANY RCCL SHIP.:) I wouldn't want to iron on vacation. I don't even iron at home, DH does.:)

Archived