Princess webinar on 6/22/2021

caribill

On 6/24/2021 at 10:09 AM, Thrak said:

Does your passport scan show up in the app?  I don't think it worked for me. It asked me to manually enter all the passport info and I have a green check mark but when I check it again it says "unable to retrieve documents at this time".  I never got a confirmation that the scan worked.

@Thraksorry didn't respond sooner but we were able to see our passport info but not sure if it was actually saved because now it is showing an incomplete for Travel Documents.  However when we try to rescan we get, Sorry but OCEAN Network can not access your document at this time - not sure I have the exact wording but you get the meaning.   Our fiirst of 3 booked cruises isn't until Nov. 6 on Majestic so I will leave it alone for a while and see what happens.

10 hours ago, DiRonT said:

@Thraksorry didn't respond sooner but we were able to see our passport info but not sure if it was actually saved because now it is showing an incomplete for Travel Documents.  However when we try to rescan we get, Sorry but OCEAN Network can not access your document at this time - not sure I have the exact wording but you get the meaning.   Our fiirst of 3 booked cruises isn't until Nov. 6 on Majestic so I will leave it alone for a while and see what happens.

I'm having the same issue. The app did not bring my passport info from the website/Cruise Personalizer. When I try to add it, I get the OCEAN Network error. I have a barcode, so I'm not sure I'll worry about it since I may have to show my passport anyway, but it's weird that it's there for my cabin mates but not for me. I have tried to type in my passport card info, but it won't accept that either.

2 hours ago, starboardcruiser said:

I'm having the same issue. The app did not bring my passport info from the website/Cruise Personalizer. When I try to add it, I get the OCEAN Network error. I have a barcode, so I'm not sure I'll worry about it since I may have to show my passport anyway, but it's weird that it's there for my cabin mates but not for me. I have tried to type in my passport card info, but it won't accept that either.

Depending on where your cruise is going I wouldn't count on a passport card working. Use the info from your actual passport.

19 hours ago, Thrak said:

Depending on where your cruise is going I wouldn't count on a passport card working. Use the info from your actual passport.

This time, I'm going to Alaska, so I figured I would try the Passport Card. If I click that, the app lets me type everything in. Once I get all finished, it gives me an error. When I click on Passport, it gives me the OCEAN error immediately and doesn't allow me to do anything. It's weird that my Passport info is still online but not in the app and that it won't let me enter the passport. I figure the worst case is that I'll have to show it at the pier, which is fine with me at this point.