Excursions disappearing

ultrafighter

I've been popping into the excursions periodically to check on FTTF for my Feb cruise, and I've noticed the number of excursions drop from like 131 to 126 to 118 to 115 now.  I haven't been paying enough attention to try and pinpoint which ones, just the number at the top of the page.  Has anyone else seen this in any of your itineraries?

We are sailing on the Magic Aug 7, and ALL of the excursions are gone!  I booked the cruise when it was the Elation back in May, and there were lots offered.  As soon as it switched over to the Magic, they all went *poof*, even for their private island.  Bummed about the FTTF going away too, but still excited to get on a cruise!

There may be a number of reasons for excursions to go up and down. They may be putting some sort of rules for Covid on them or limiting numbers. They are looking into "bubble" excursions for unvax passengers as well. Some may be out of business as well.

We booked a cruise on the Sunrise mid August as soon as we learned she would be sailing (so just a couple weeks ago).  Right after booking there were no excursions available so I was checking daily.  I few days later excursions came up for Nassau, but as of yet there are still none for Half Moon Cay.  I really want to snag a Cabana in HMC so I keep checking.

Interesting the private island wouldn't have any, I would think that "bubble" would make them prime opportunities to make money and keep everyone safe.