Adventure of the Seas, how many dance venues are there with live music or DJ music?

We watched some of the videos on Youtube that travelers have posted from their recent cruises on the Adventure of the Seas. I noticed that one evening the Imperial Lounge had a live band playing and I can see there were some people dancing on the dance floor. Then I watched another video and it showed the Imperial Lounge with a live band playing, but the dance floor had been covered by some sort of mat/thin carpet, and there were tables and chairs added on the dance floor. So I wonder if that meant dancing was off limit on the night. I wonder was it an one time thing, or Royal Caribbean has decide to disallow dancing in lounges for some reasons. We like to do some ballroom dancing and social dancing while we are on cruises. Could folks who have just come back from the Adventure of the Seas please share their experience with us. In terms of what are the dance venues that are open with either live or DJ music. Would we have a chance to do some form of dancing every night? What is the music like in Bolero, (we didn't see any footage showing the Bolero lounge). Does anyone have the cruise compass that they have kept, if you can post them to show what are the evening entertainment schedules are like. Thank you very much in advance. Any additional information is welcome!

2 hours ago, gam888 said:

We watched some of the videos on Youtube that travelers have posted from their recent cruises on the Adventure of the Seas. I noticed that one evening the Imperial Lounge had a live band playing and I can see there were some people dancing on the dance floor. Then I watched another video and it showed the Imperial Lounge with a live band playing, but the dance floor had been covered by some sort of mat/thin carpet, and there were tables and chairs added on the dance floor. So I wonder if that meant dancing was off limit on the night. I wonder was it an one time thing, or Royal Caribbean has decide to disallow dancing in lounges for some reasons. We like to do some ballroom dancing and social dancing while we are on cruises. Could folks who have just come back from the Adventure of the Seas please share their experience with us. In terms of what are the dance venues that are open with either live or DJ music. Would we have a chance to do some form of dancing every night? What is the music like in Bolero, (we didn't see any footage showing the Bolero lounge). Does anyone have the cruise compass that they have kept, if you can post them to show what are the evening entertainment schedules are like. Thank you very much in advance. Any additional information is welcome!

There was live music and dancing in the Imperial Lounge and Studio B. They may have done away with dancing in the Imperial Lounge later in the cruise. In Studio B, they asked that people dance in the spotlight "dots" to maintain social distancing. 

image.png.5bcaa8baafaff174f57e4ced81200289.png

You can look through the daily compasses on my live post thread

Edited by BirdTravels

2 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

There was live music and dancing in the Imperial Lounge and Studio B. They may have done away with dancing in the Imperial Lounge later in the cruise. In Studio B, they asked that people dance in the spotlight "dots" to maintain social distancing. 

image.png.5bcaa8baafaff174f57e4ced81200289.png

You can look through the daily compasses on my live post thread

Only two masks for 22 people, things are getting back to normal

Thank you Bird for the great picture. Your live post thread is fantastic and so informative. I hope there will still be some form of dancing when we go in July. Thanks again.

2 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

Only two masks for 22 people, things are getting back to normal

100% of the passengers over 16 years old were required to be vaccinated. Masks were optional for vaccinated passengers. 

The two people in masks were crew members who were required to wear mask 100% of the time. The two people were also the "dot police" trying to keep dancers on their dots. 

Kids 16 and younger were required to wear masks inside the ship and outside if it was crowded. 

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Thanks 1