Another NCL air question

reeinaz

I booked NCL air (not as a promo) for a cruise leaving out of Panama with a 5PM departure time. Looking at possible flights, the only ones getting me there before departure arrive around 2PM. Would NCL book me on one of those or fly me in the day before and put me up in a hotel? That seems pretty close to get me to the ship by 3PM.

6 minutes ago, saltsandknit said:

more than likely you will fly the night before on a redeye flight and arrive in the morning the day of.  That is how most of our flights are 

That’s what I think our flight to Panama next spring will be. In the cruise planner, NCL shows us going through Houston then on to Panama City. Though nothing is booked, The flight most likely leaves Portland at 12:30 AM and arriving at PTY at 11:30 AM. The cruise leaves 12 hours later. No idea about our return flights. The cruise ends in Colon, and I think we transfer across Panama  back to Panama City for our return flight.

my flight from Utah to Fort Lauderdale looks to be an 11:50 pm flight arriving at 6:05 the next morning. We will have to find a Starbucks in the Airport and camp out. I don't think the transfers to the ship start until around 10 am.  The flights home are usually late afternoon. Judging by the flight path we will be flying Delta out and returning on American. 

1 hour ago, saltsandknit said:

more than likely you will fly the night before on a redeye flight and arrive in the morning the day of.  That is how most of our flights are 

There aren’t any flights from my city that arrive in the morning. Unless they fly me out the day before to arrive just after midnight. 

• 3 months later...