Daily menu for the Carnival MARDI GRAS

Tartan194

I know the Mardi Gras has not sailed yet.  However, once she has sailed and folks have been there, can someone please list the various daily dinner menus.  There are so many specialty restaurants that we want to try, but still like several of the daily meals in the Main Dinning Room.  Thank you in advance.  

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, jordanaire said:

Go to Guest Services and ask to see the week's MDR menus. It's in a binder. I check once we board the ship so we can pick which night to make reservations for the supper club. Works for us!

All the menus for the week are on the Hub app.  You can just scroll thru the days.

Bob

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/29/2021 at 12:11 PM, Tartan194 said:

I know the Mardi Gras has not sailed yet.  However, once she has sailed and folks have been there, can someone please list the various daily dinner menus.  There are so many specialty restaurants that we want to try, but still like several of the daily meals in the Main Dinning Room.  Thank you in advance.  

I’m on the 7/31 sailing.  I will try to grab a picture of each of the menus for each dining establishment and the different street eats offerings

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1