Marriott Ft. Lauderdale Airport

MPaugh

The Marriott site shows a relatively new Marriott hotel near FLL.  I have booked two rooms there for our October 3 departure on Odyssey OtS.  My problem is that Google Maps, Bing Maps, and the Marriott web site all show the hotel in different places.  I like to know what is around where I am staying, but the maps in this case don't really help.  The address is 166 Radiant Drive in Dania.  I don't think it is actually open yet.  Any FLL residents know where it really is?

Thanks.

Suzanne,

We are staying on Oct. 2 and the rate for two rooms, two people each, is $334.48.  

I did see that Google Maps thinks it is right next to the Courtyard, and it may well be.  The web site shows some artist renderings and it looks like another hotel sharing the parking lot.  My problem is that three different sites show three different locations.  It probably doesn't matter, but I like to scout out neighborhoods online before I go somewhere. :-),

Enjoy your cruise!

Mike Paugh

I found it!  If anyone cares, it is in a new development called Dania Pointe.  There is a brand new AC hotel just next door as well.  It is about 1.5 miles south of FLL and they are supposed to have a shuttle.  There are several restaurants and retail places in the development as well.  The hotel doesn't open until "late August". 

https://www.daniapointe.com/

Edited by MPaugh
add link
  • Like 1