What exactly is Team Earth and another question?

SireDoime

When I sailed on CxC Equinox in July 2019, I kept passing by this one spot, Team Earth.

The one time someone was there, I don't think they could tell me, because they were doing something else.

What exactly is Team Earth?

Also, as I was in Concierge Class, but never used my Concierge. What do they do for you?

Team earth is a sitting area with some displays about the environment. At one time there were some computers there that you could use to look up environmental issues and maps, but I think those are long gone.

Different passengers use concierges is in different ways. If you are looking to book a shore side restaurant, they often have guide books and can make reservations for you. If you are unfortunate enough to have lost a piece of luggage, they work with the airlines to get it back for you.  If you are looking for a private transportation to the airport, they probably can handle that for you.  If you are celebrating a special occasion on board, they may be able to help you organize that. They can print out boardng passes. Those are five things that I know of that a concierge has done for passengers, but I am sure the list is longer

• Thanks 1