The Daily for Tuesday Jul 06, 2021

richwmn

3 minutes ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

A very late  good evening.  It was another busy day, but the port, driveway and house {at least the outside) are clean.  All the vehicles and outdoor furniture are back in place, and just in time.  Shortly after I finished, we had a thunderstorm.  All that is left for tomorrow is to get everything I stored in DH's shop back in the outside cabinets and I’m done for another year.  🙂

Sorry to hear about the Canadian first responder who gave his life for others in Maryland.

I've enjoyed all the pictures of Antarctica.  Ever since we flew over the area, I've wanted to do a cruise there.

Lenda 

Hi Lenda  , this caught my eye at this late hour , may I ask from where to where did you fly over Antarctica , that sounds very special . We have flown a few times across the Arctic to get from North America to Asia . In daytime that must have been quite a sight .

Tony 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Good morning Rich and Daily-ites. Thanks to all who contribute. Roy thanks for your Prayers and Cheers list. 

@DeeniEncinitas where are you sister? I hope you're up in the mountains with your sweet husband with your no cell phone policy.

Jacqui wow! A Daily-ite garden tipper AND marriage counselor! "Jacq" of all trades! Love your flowers. I have a garden question: I potted my mandevilla in early April and they were blooming red and white. Now it's all white blooms. Why no more red?? Do I need a different fertilizer?

Beautiful pictures everyone! Thank you!

Our friends come today from Prescott. Rain on horizon but I'm sure we will have plenty of fun things going.

Kisses, I'm always planting a kiss on my sweet husband. 

image.png.681b06fbe8b4fa7b2db3a97f179795fb.png

Raising a glass to all celebrations today. Prayers and Blessings as well.

0706210751.jpg

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

OMGOSH!!!
My sweet sister!! Both you and my sister Ann! I have been up at

our home in Mammoth just like you said off the grid!! Shawn has sent us info from our main station in Kearsarage Pass station from you guys! We are on Horse packs doing John Muir Trail !! Great food and they set up camp each night and just being out in Nature! Been on the 200 mile trail since June 5th!! Last time we did something like this was when we were in New Zealand doing the Milford Sound track. So sorry all that I have not been on board! I have no idea of all that is going on either. I hope all my family is well and

I pray for all on Roy’s care list! 
I will be celebrating my birthday on 7/10 hopefully at the end of our wonderful journey back in Mammoth! We are going around Mt. Whitney do to snow! Love my horse Rip!! 
take care all! I was able to be at a ranger station to get this message out! I hope 

it goes through! 
@kazu I have no idea how your beautiful garden is but I bet it is blooming like crazy!

To my dear Roy and Rich take care and your my family also!!

I bet there are a lot of newbies out there too and hope to be able in the future to get to know them!

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Dear Ann I believe your wonderful trip to Norway is soon!! Have a beautiful journey’

Well got to send this because we have a lot of people wanting to send emails to loved ones!

love my life!

image.png.4eaaa5b9b48db61b28fe11a02a56d665.png

Take care to all my CC family and to my sisters in Texas and Florida!

Always and forever🌺

Denise😊

• Like 15

32 minutes ago, sailingdutchy said:

Hi Lenda  , this caught my eye at this late hour , may I ask from where to where did you fly over Antarctica , that sounds very special . We have flown a few times across the Arctic to get from North America to Asia . In daytime that must have been quite a sight .

Tony 

Tony,  it was a shore excursion when we were on the old Noordam in 1999.  We flew out of Punta Arenas, Chile.  It was a wonderful way to see part of Antarctica when it was clear and sunny.  I'm not sure if it is still offered.  

Lenda 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

All of the wonderful Antarctica pictures have reminded me once again how much I have wanted to go there.  I felt that I really couldn't "afford" it, but you know what.......can I really NOT afford to go?  Experiences are part of what life is about for me.  I'm not getting any younger............😉

~Nancy

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

A very late hello to all! The day got away from me.

Off to bed shortly as tomorrow is my trial dose follow up at the hospital.  I gave my husband extra kisses today. Definitely appreciate air traffic controllers and their work making our skies safe. I’m a fried chicken lover. Would you believe I’ve never had a gin and tonic? The wine sounds lovely, but it’s not at my local wine stores; only saw it at wine.com and they said it was out of stock. I’ll skip the soup, rather have a loaded baked potato. 

A big thank you to all who shared pictures; never been to Antarctica so those pictures were a treat. What an amazing and beautiful place. You were all lucky to visit.

Fervent prayers for all who need them for healing and comfort 🙏. And I missed my glass of wine this evening so I’ll do a double tomorrow 🍷😉, but here is to the wonderful things we celebrate.

St Louis Sal

• Like 9

7 hours ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
I will be celebrating my birthday on 7/10 hopefully at the end of our wonderful journey back in Mammoth! We are going around Mt. Whitney do to snow! Love my horse Rip!! 

Denise😊

Great seeing you Denise! Happy early birthday!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, oakridger said:

All of the wonderful Antarctica pictures have reminded me once again how much I have wanted to go there.  I felt that I really couldn't "afford" it, but you know what.......can I really NOT afford to go?  Experiences are part of what life is about for me.  I'm not getting any younger............😉

~Nancy

Good attitude!!!  If you go I hope you love it as much as we all do.

9 hours ago, St. Louis Sal said:

A very late hello to all! The day got away from me.

Off to bed shortly as tomorrow is my trial dose follow up at the hospital.  I gave my husband extra kisses today. Definitely appreciate air traffic controllers and their work making our skies safe. I’m a fried chicken lover. Would you believe I’ve never had a gin and tonic? The wine sounds lovely, but it’s not at my local wine stores; only saw it at wine.com and they said it was out of stock. I’ll skip the soup, rather have a loaded baked potato. 

A big thank you to all who shared pictures; never been to Antarctica so those pictures were a treat. What an amazing and beautiful place. You were all lucky to visit.

Fervent prayers for all who need them for healing and comfort 🙏. And I missed my glass of wine this evening so I’ll do a double tomorrow 🍷😉, but here is to the wonderful things we celebrate.

St Louis Sal

Good luck with your trial dose follow up today.  I hope it's helping.

10 hours ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

OMGOSH!!!
My sweet sister!! Both you and my sister Ann! I have been up at

our home in Mammoth just like you said off the grid!! Shawn has sent us info from our main station in Kearsarage Pass station from you guys! We are on Horse packs doing John Muir Trail !! Great food and they set up camp each night and just being out in Nature! Been on the 200 mile trail since June 5th!! Last time we did something like this was when we were in New Zealand doing the Milford Sound track. So sorry all that I have not been on board! I have no idea of all that is going on either. I hope all my family is well and

I pray for all on Roy’s care list! 
take care all! I was able to be at a ranger station to get this message out! I hope 

it goes through! 
@kazu I have no idea how your beautiful garden is but I bet it is blooming like crazy!

To my dear Roy and Rich take care and your my family also!!

I bet there are a lot of newbies out there too and hope to be able in the future to get to know them!

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Dear Ann I believe your wonderful trip to Norway is soon!! Have a beautiful journey’

Well got to send this because we have a lot of people wanting to send emails to loved ones!

love my life!

image.png.4eaaa5b9b48db61b28fe11a02a56d665.png

Take care to all my CC family and to my sisters in Texas and Florida!

Always and forever🌺

Denise😊

Denise, we all miss you but are happy you are enjoying yourself so much.  What a wonderful life!  Happy early birthday to you!❤️

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

Tony,  it was a shore excursion when we were on the old Noordam in 1999.  We flew out of Punta Arenas, Chile.  It was a wonderful way to see part of Antarctica when it was clear and sunny.  I'm not sure if it is still offered.  

Lenda 

Thanks a lot for that  Lenda @Quartzsite Cruiser, I can well imagine  that must have been awesome , I will surely check that out if there is a next time for a Antarctic cruise for us .

Tony 

• Like 1