Vaccination Confirmation Email

On 7/10/2021 at 12:08 PM, Russ Lomas said:

As I mentioned before, I did what you said.  Unfortunately, RCCL just emailed my daughter thanking her for completing the vaccination info form and providing her with pages of rules for her upcoming sailing on the Odyssey of the Seas.  The problem with this is that it was a surprise and she had no idea about the cruise.  Thanks RCCL for wrecking the surprise. ☹️ She is a child, so I am shocked that they even had her email address and she is sharing a room with my wife, who also got the email.

Seem like your fault. How else would they even have her email address if you didn’t give it to them?  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jerseygirl3 said:

Why do they need to know percentage since they are not limiting the amount of unvaccinated passengers? 

They may not be officially limiting, but they are actively discouraging.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sam Ting said:

Someone had to give that email address when they signed up. 

I checked into it and was told they had it for years but did not use it.  Our daughter just turned 19 so now they are sending emails to her.  Our other 3 daughters are under 18, so they do not send emails to minors I guess. 

On 7/8/2021 at 7:43 PM, SherriZ366 said:

I got the email for our August 22 Allure sailing from Port Canavera.  They asked for birthdates also.  

We will have our CDC vaccine cards ready to show at pier check-in -- they are in the traveling pouch with our passports.  I also have hard copies in another carry-on and pictures in our phones.  I'm a bit anal but I want to cruise so badly!! 🤣

I have a set on my I phone photos.

• Like 1