NCL "Winging It" on Encore Entertainment Through 11/13

BirdTravels

All entertainment reservations through 11/13/21 have been cancelled... while they figure out what they can/can not offer. 

Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted you will join us onboard Norwegian Encore, the newest ship in our innovative fleet.

As we return to sail, we are doing everything we can to make your experience truly spectacular. However, at times, we must modify our offerings slightly. To that end, all sailings departing through and including November 13, 2021 will not have entertainment available to pre-book. Any reservations that have already been made will be canceled. There will, however, be plenty of seating available on your cruise and we look forward to showcasing our entertainment offerings with you.

We look forward to welcoming you aboard!

Sincerely,
Katty Byrd
Vice President Guest Services

Edited by BirdTravels

Plenty of seating but nothing to see?

Well, fingers crossed that they can get the Choir of Man show ready. If you saw the NCL video of the cast singing on stage, just sitting on stools with no other staging... that's all we really need. Bring your own beer.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, zerooveride said:

On the 8/21 sailing, my reservation for Choir of Man is still showing for me as booked. And, I also got this e-mail.

Same for me on the 9/4 sailing...got the email but Choir of Man is still booked.

NCL is way behind compare to Royal … why haven’t they started the simulation cruises out of Seattle yet 🤔 now they email us regarding the shows? I got a feeling they will be canceling the Alaska season ugh 

34 minutes ago, Ivy86 said:

NCL is way behind compare to Royal … why haven’t they started the simulation cruises out of Seattle yet 🤔 now they email us regarding the shows? I got a feeling they will be canceling the Alaska season ugh 

NCL is sailing with 100% vaccinated passengers through at least October. Consequently they are NOT required to conduct CDC-approved test cruises. 

Nieuw Amsterdam, Carnival Miracle, and Majestic Princess are also bypassing CDC test cruises. Like Encore, they’re sailing out of Seattle with 100% vaccinated passengers. 

Serenade of the Seas is completing its CDC test cruise right now.  Royal is allowing unvaccinated children and presumably doesn’t want to enforce a 5% limit, thus the test cruise. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, coastcat said:

Serenade of the Seas is completing its CDC test cruise right now.  Royal is allowing unvaccinated children and presumably doesn’t want to enforce a 5% limit, thus the test cruise. 

... and they will require all passengers to wear masks while inside the ship.