Anyone on Anthem?

I've been watching for reviews about Anthem as I think it started up in the UK a couple days ago and so far haven't seen anything.  Wondering about the experience.  I know it's a shorter cruise but are they playing We Will Rock You and other shows?  How are covid protocols?

We will be on her next week so are also hoping that the shows will be going ahead . 🤞

As far as I heard the first 2 night tester cruise went well and the second one is now under way so hopefully someone can give you an answer, if not I can let you know after we get back.

Edited by HighlandBoy

Yes there is WWRY and Spectres etc as usual. 

Everyone has test 72 hrs prior to departure, mask wearing on board except when seated eating and drinking, for 11yrs and up. Not outside.  The first few cruises don’t have port stops.

Only real change is the charge for an extended iFly or North Star which was discussed in depth yesterday here.

Edited by little britain

38 minutes ago, little britain said:

Yes there is WWRY and Spectres etc as usual. 

Everyone has test 72 hrs prior to departure, mask wearing on board except when seated eating and drinking, for 11yrs and up. Not outside.  The first few cruises don’t have port stops.

Only real change is the charge for an extended iFly or North Star which was discussed in depth yesterday here.

Thank you.  Great to hear that the shows are on as normal. 

Yes I did see that there is a charge for extra experience for those.

I'm sure things will change as the months go on, and different in the US, but good to hear current experience.

I have been using the app to see what is on the ship, times prices etc. I have noticed that like other Royal cruises Dinner is not available at Windjammer anymore. Solarium Bistro appears to be out of use.

44 minutes ago, Cool1054 said:

I have been using the app to see what is on the ship, times prices etc. I have noticed that like other Royal cruises Dinner is not available at Windjammer anymore. Solarium Bistro appears to be out of use.

It would be great if someone on board now could confirm if windjammer is open for dinner or not.

I think it was open on the shakedown cruise , but that may have been a one off.

2 hours ago, njkruzer said:

The Royal app on my phone for our October cruise shows WJ open for dinner.   If you are booked on an earlier cruise take a look on the app

It's showing as open for Dinner on my August 23rd cruise. 

On 7/10/2021 at 7:19 PM, Trixie21 said:

It would be great if someone on board now could confirm if windjammer is open for dinner or not.

I think it was open on the shakedown cruise , but that may have been a one off.

Not at the moment whilst only 1000 on board. Presumably will change after 19th.

Edited by little britain