Looking for video or photos

nursinadream

Any of you delightful seasoned Oceania cruisers have online links for photos or videos?  I enjoy seeing real people on holidays, not the staged videos and photos prepared by cruise lines or tour agents.  Visuals say much more than printed menus, suggested attire and deck plans.  Thanks in advance!

Deb in Naples

2 hours ago, nursinadream said:

Any of you delightful seasoned Oceania cruisers have online links for photos or videos?  I enjoy seeing real people on holidays, not the staged videos and photos prepared by cruise lines or tour agents.  Visuals say much more than printed menus, suggested attire and deck plans.  Thanks in advance!

Deb in Naples

Trip Advisor, FaceBook.....

3 hours ago, nursinadream said:

Deb in Naples

You could look at the Preismans blog

not videos  but he does have a lot of photos

https://www.thepreismans.com/marina19_1.htm

Youtube  has some real people videos

5 hours ago, LHT28 said:

You could look at the Preismans blog

not videos  but he does have a lot of photos

https://www.thepreismans.com/marina19_1.htm

Youtube  has some real people videos

Thanks LHT.  I have checked the Preisman's blog that you refer to.  Yes, good photos there.  I must not be using the right search words to find a "real people" YouTube video.

cruise deck plans usually has some videos and pictures of the ships.  I use the paid membership when booking a cruise. 

I honestly dont know if they have a non paid area. I thought the service was a great value so I just paid the yearly fee. 

Hope this helps 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, greatestvalue said:

cruise deck plans usually has some videos and pictures of the ships.  I use the paid membership when booking a cruise. 

I honestly dont know if they have a non paid area. I thought the service was a great value so I just paid the yearly fee. 

Hope this helps 

I use the free part & sometimes you can see the videos  sometimes not 

10 hours ago, nursinadream said:

Thanks LHT.  I have checked the Preisman's blog that you refer to.  Yes, good photos there.  I must not be using the right search words to find a "real people" YouTube video.

I just search OCEANIA  (ship name)    yes it is hit or miss on getting the really people vs advertising videos

But some  will show you the ship's cabins etc..

most do not include  pax unless their own party

this might work

https://www.youtube.com/hashtag/oceaniariviera

Enjoy

• Like 1

11 hours ago, nursinadream said:

There are other Oceania discussion groups beyond CC. Plenty of pics taken by passengers.

It is slim pickings on YouTube for real world Oceania stuff.  I tend to search for cruise vlog/Oceania vacation rather than hash tags … there is a few but not many. 

The guy from the travel agency that sounds like a laugh does a really nice set of videos on cabins and tours - he is a fan of R class ships so his tours are especially good. 

The chap from the rich travel agency does more clinical tours which I am not such a fan of. 

I am going to do cabin tour vids for my next three Oceania (covid willing) cruises, as I think they are very useful for people - especially as I will be travelling in an accessible balcony for one of those cruises. 

• Like 2