Who's Taking Advantage of the Edge's Summer Solo Pricing?

crusinthrough

Solo pricing for Edge sailings are really great through September.  It could be after September as well but I did not check further out.  Rates are close to 125% vs the usual 200%.   I have not sailed solo before but the price was too good to pass up.  I'm looking forward to being back at sea and trying the Edge.   I tried to use the 10% Captain's Club discount as well but it doesn't apply to solo rates.  Oh well, 60 minutes on hold for that bad news.. lol  Anyway let the count down begin to August! 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, kelib said:

I have. On the Edge 8/28. 

I almost booked this sailing as well.  I like the return is Labor Day weekend for an extra day off before going back to work but work got in the way,

Edited by crusinthrough

22 minutes ago, crusinthrough said:

I almost booked this sailing as well.  I like the return is Labor Day weekend for an extra day off before going back to work but work got in the way,

I retired just before the pandemic hit, so work is not an issue, just had to put everything on hold. I had a great solo rate on NCL 13 day from Tahiti to Hawaii that got cancelled. Now it would cost me more than 3 times just for the cruise alone. I am finally using my AA credit to fly me to FLL  for the Edge sailing. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, adaemma said:

Where did you find this solo deal? I have searched everywhere.

You need to do a mock booking. Also it is not for every week. I accidentally pulled up the wrong week and it was $1200 more. From what I see they are not long range out, if you are flexible start looking at the soonest dates. 

6 hours ago, adaemma said:

Where did you find this solo deal? I have searched everywhere.

I did mock bookings for every sailings from July through Sept as a solo.  I just looked and they are still available.  The price vary by date.  I did not see the same rates on the Equinox.  It might be the Edge only.  

20 hours ago, kelib said:

I retired just before the pandemic hit, so work is not an issue, just had to put everything on hold. I had a great solo rate on NCL 13 day from Tahiti to Hawaii that got cancelled. Now it would cost me more than 3 times just for the cruise alone. I am finally using my AA credit to fly me to FLL  for the Edge sailing. 

Congratulations on retirement and starting new adventures.. I cancelled a RC cruise for the Edge and saved $1K.  

• Like 1