Solstice Class Bar Menus

paulajj

Hi!
Does anyone have a link handy for the solstice class bar menus? We are scheduled for the Reflection 🤞🤞and my sister in law is trying to decide on the drinks package upgrade. (I’ve already decided that I need ALL of the martinis 😆)

Thanks a lot for your trouble!!

4 minutes ago, jg51 said:

Good day, "paulajj."

You may find this thread helpful:

We will try to find something even better for you.

Wow that was fast thanks I’ll have a look!

So basically she could order almost any cocktail and ask for non premium liquor if she didn’t want the up charge? 
we aren’t big drinkers so we generally don’t know what to ask for and just pick off the menu of whatever bar we’re at.  I think she just wanted an idea if there was going to be a lot of “special” drinks she’d have FOMO for lol. 

4 minutes ago, jg51 said:

What is it that "no longer exists"?

We just visited that page:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/content/dam/celebrity/pdf/05_07_SP_Beverage-Package-Flyer_051721.pdf

Are you referring to something other than the above?

The link that you provided previously and the one that you list here are not identical. Having first reached the "This page no longer exists" page using the first link, then successfully reaching the bev package flyer with the second, I compared the two links. In the unsuccessful one, you added a space between "Package-" and "Flyer",  thus creating the problem.

The difference between the Classic & Premium package for most cocktails is the brand of liquor used.  Your SIL can get a Pina Colada, Mudslide, rum & coke, Margarita, Bloody Mary regular size Cosmopolitan, vodka martini, etc.  with the Classic package.  The bartender by looking at her sea pass will know she has the Classic package and will make the drink with liquor from the Classic package.

The Martini’s from the Martini Bar are larger and are not covered by the Classic package and the drinks at the World Class Bar are also above the Classic package.  You can order regular drinks (not needing a blender) beer & wine at the Martini bar.

17 minutes ago, jelayne said:

The difference between the Classic & Premium package for most cocktails is the brand of liquor used.  Your SIL can get a Pina Colada, Mudslide, rum & coke, Margarita, Bloody Mary regular size Cosmopolitan, vodka martini, etc.  with the Classic package.  The bartender by looking at her sea pass will know she has the Classic package and will make the drink with liquor from the Classic package.

The Martini’s from the Martini Bar are larger and are not covered by the Classic package and the drinks at the World Class Bar are also above the Classic package.  You can order regular drinks (not needing a blender) beer & wine at the Martini bar.

That’s great information thanks so much! 

Ok so I sent her all the above info and she’s decided to stick with the classic pkg and her martini loving sista is going to upgrade!

Thanks again for all your help 😘 

paula