Port of Miami Parking

keyboardjunkie

7 minutes ago, wgeddings said:

Just finished a 6 day cruise on CARNIVAL Horizon.  After reading here, I decided against a parking garage and instead left the car at our hotel (Hyatt Place Miami Airport West/Doral) for $5 per day.  No free shuttle but there was a pay shuttle for $12 per person each way.  We opted for Uber/Lyft.  Thus cost was $30+$42=$72.  Parking garage would have been $65-78 with questionable security.  Port would have been $132.  Very pleased with my choice.  

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/26/2021 at 3:27 PM, capriccio said:

You don't say when that was but here are some  2019 reviews of Premier Cruise Parking:

Post 13 from October 2019 on this thread is one I remember almost two years later because the photos are so disturbing.  Many cars were broken into and it made the Miami evening news (link in post #19).

I think we sailed around 2017. Premier was very professional and we never left our keys with them so no way they would have moved us. Yes, shuttles can be slow (I waited 30min) but big deal as it was free. I will use them again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2021 at 6:48 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

Not worth the aggravation for us to save maybe $10 a day. Much different than FLL with Park n Cruise

Is there a parking garage for terminal A or is there a shuttle if we have to use another terminal's parking garage? This is the first time we have driven to POM. Thank you for your help.

6 hours ago, ptf2009 said:

Is there a parking garage for terminal A or is there a shuttle if we have to use another terminal's parking garage? This is the first time we have driven to POM. Thank you for your help.

There is a parking garage.  See the map of the port here:

https://www.miamidade.gov/portmiami/library/portmiami-map.pdf

RCI parking garage is $25 per day, and adjacent to the terminal.

2 hours ago, barbeyg said:

There is a parking garage.  See the map of the port here:

https://www.miamidade.gov/portmiami/library/portmiami-map.pdf

RCI parking garage is $25 per day, and adjacent to the terminal.

Thank you for this very helpful info. The map we looked at must have been older because it did not show a garage for terminal A. We are aware of the $25/day charge. Again thank you for your time.

• Like 1