Are there any cruises going or announced to go that is less than 6 days?

We just got off the Breeze yesterday (4 nights).  I HIGHLY recommend it! If you are vaccinated and can travel in the next couple of months, book it!  

I am not a fan of the Dream class ships (I feel like their common areas are just too small and crowded).  However our capacity was drastically reduced (I was not able to get an official number, but I would guess we were at 50 - 60% capacity).  At all times, there were at least 50% of the deck chairs available (this included the serenity deck).  (Years ago on the dream, we literally could not find 2 lounge chairs together on a sea day).  The pools/hot tubs were never over crowded.

The dining room also appeared to be running at 50% capacity.  The upper level of our dining room was never used.

It never felt crowded and there were no long lines like I've experienced in the past.  We just walked off and back in in Cozumel (no lines either time).

Carnival is doing a fantastic job getting up and running again (but of course it's not perfect).  This is the first time this ship had sailed in 15 months, so there were some minor issues, but nobody seemed to care.  We were just so happy to be on a ship again.

• Like 2