Edge Boarding was Easy Peasy

ItsADryHumor

And I’m eating a lemon tart from Il Bacio for the lemon squeezy! 

In line at 1:14, in building at 1:21, and on board by 1:34. 

I know other folks are live posting, so I’ll let them do the dang thing. Just wanted to let y’all know there was no issue at all! 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, stinkyenglishteacher said:

1:00. We were a little late because my my husband needed a nice shirt. 😬 Shopping detour. 

Excellent, I'm glad it worked out well for you.  It sounds like the system works well when everyone arrives at their scheduled times so there aren't any lines.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ipeeinthepool said:

Excellent, I'm glad it worked out well for you.  It sounds like the system works well when everyone arrives at their scheduled times so there aren't any lines.  

There were lots of folks outside waiting for their time, for sure. But they weren’t trying to skip ahead- or if they were, they were sneaking through unaware and not hindering the process. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, ipeeinthepool said:

We had a 1:00 pm time and we had no waiting and were directed right to  the ship after taking care of business.  I did see a line for the suite guests but  this may have been related to individuals with physical challenges.     So if you follow your assigned time, you probably won't have a negative  experience.

• Like 2