Mariner Sept. Checkin or E mail

11 minutes ago, TYMAN said:

I thought they were checking them at the Pier? Maybe when we do the health questionnaire the day before? 

You are checked in; it is not complete until you do the health questionnaire and the port health check.

7 minutes ago, flamingos said:

You are checked in; it is not complete until you do the health questionnaire and the port health check.

Yes, I know. The other person was asking about uploading vaccination card. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cruizzing said:

So weird - let me (and another reservation/cabin in my party) get all the way through, but back to showing check-in unavailable.  Was able to select a time, enter passport, emergency info, authorize use of metrics, and complete, but nothing now. Maybe I/we got in during some IT blip? So not sure if I'm actually checked in or not. At one point, I received the below message - took screenshot, but then managed to get through (or so I thought...)  Guess I'm still checking daily.  Screenshot_20210803-113433_Royal.thumb.jpg.6851af0b202c3740e2979a3a501ca1d1.jpg

we were just able to complete checkin and get sail passes for Sept 3 also.  

• Like 1

On 8/3/2021 at 4:05 PM, jdg623 said:

We're on a Mariner B2B in September. I didn't see anywhere on the check in form to note that we are consecutive cruisers. Did I miss something? 

Hi fellow  cruisers:     They have omitted that on checkin for  some time before 19. we are also btb on  next 8 cruises and nothing on any of the new ones for sept. & oct. that we have checked in.  Bob

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1