Bubble Excursions for Unvaccinated

Kymberlyfarr

19 minutes ago, deweytrader said:

The only thing they have done is give us a list of 8 hotels to call to secure quarantine lodging for 10-14 days at our expense.  We have travel insurance so hopefully something will be reimbursed.  They told us that me husband/ daughter would not have to quarantine so I booked them flights home and then at 11:00 pm last night they told us yhey would have to quarantine as well.  They did waive the fees for the phone calls and gave me free 24 hour internet.  However I have been charged for our quarantine dinner delivery.  They are going to sneak us off the ship after the last passenger debarks, and after much back and forth the arranged transport to the hotel on them thru their normal vender.  I do not think they liked the idea of an ambulance picking us up.  My son and I are both asymptomatic and feel fine!

Have to say I'm shocked about the charge for meal delivery.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MRVEGAS711 said:

The clock is ticking on 2021 cruises. Hope you are not on a ship when it strikes midnight as who knows what will happen or where they will end up. GET VACCINATED

I hope youre not right 🤞 but you probably are. 😐Im holding out hope they make it through this, like how the airline industry has somehow. TBH after all the safety measures the cruise lines have taken and hearing all the positive stories about the restart, i would actually feel safer on a cruise ship than inside of a walmart or an airplane. IF they do shut back down i dont think it will be voluntary because they have everything riding on this.

• Like 3